10 Ways That Wavy Hair Will Upgrade Your Blunt Cut
The blunt cut is proving to be one of the hottest styles of summer 2017. Celebs including Kerry Washington and Nina Dobrev have chopped off their longer, layered locks in favor of something more sleek and streamlined. While we love a stick-straight, straight-across style, adding loose curls into the mix only makes this look more appealing. Check out these 10 wavy, blunt cuts before you book your next appointment!
1. Mid-Wave: Her clean chop is highlighted by strategic half-barrel curls placed at the center of her head. Show off shiny locks with multi-toned color that screams summer.
2. Stylishly Unkempt: Embrace your bedhead with a blunt cut that has an ever-so-slight wave to it. Find the middle between an intentional style and one that lets your hair show off its natural curves.
3. Curled and Shiny: Adding some defined curls to your glossy, healthy mane instantly elevates your haircut. A middle part keeps this look symmetrical, while the waves break it up and give you a million reasons to strike a pose.
4. Short and Textured: A chin-length blunt cut adds a ton of edge to your daily look, but the barely there, textured waves turn it up even more.
5. Crisp and Bouncy: A serious amount of bounce and body keeps this ‘do trend-right, but the crisp, sharp cut is a fun contrast. Don’t forget about that mid-shaft, single wave for added definition.
6. Intertwined Bends: Waves on waves on waves — literally — are key if you want to show off a blunt cut that’s totally your own.
7. Gritty and Pretty: File this under ‘dos that are, somehow, both gritty and polished at the same time. Noticeable texture and structure pair well with the flowing, slightly wavy, deep side part this gal stepped out in.
8. Short and Sweet: The mismatched directions of the curves give off a casual, I-didn’t-use-a-curling-iron-to-get-these-waves vibe, which is ideal if you were born with straight strands.
9. Wavy Tips: Instead of focusing your style on the middle of your hair, give the ends some love.
10. Slightly Styled: Second-day hair lovers, this one’s for you — it’ll only look better as it wears.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.