20 Ways to Be Pretty in Pastels This Fall
There’s something delightfully feminine and polished about pastels. This summer, we pushed the envelope by trying out pastel hairstyles. And for those of us who weren’t as brave, we just swept on some pale-colored eyeshadow. Now we’ve found ways to standout in these subtle hues. Keep scrolling for 20 candy-coated looks to freshen up your wardrobe this fall.
2. Comfy Knit: When it comes to fall-time weather, layers are essential. Nothing like a pop of mint to keep things fresh. (via Angy’s Tea Room)
5. Pleated Skirt: Channel your inner Jackie O. with a cropped sweater and delicate pleats in a pale hue. (via The Classy Cubicle)
16. With a turtleneck and tights: This watercolor pencil skirt pops against a basic black turtleneck and opaque tights. Break out those booties and you’re ready to rock the boardroom. (via Sydne Summer)
17. Super Sweet Accessories: Whether you’re searching for a one-of-a-kind flea market find or running around town, sometimes the weekend calls for us to roll up our sleeves (and pant legs). (Who doesn’t love those lilac sunnies and mint oxfords??) (via GabiFresh)
18. White Denim: The new rule in fashion is that there are no rules! Rock those white skinnies past Labor Day and pair a chunky knit with nude accessories for a look that’s effortlessly chic. (via Pink Peonies)
How are you going to rock the pastel trend? Drop us a line!