We know what you’re thinking. Wedding GIFs?! You don’t want the silly clips floating around on the Internet and in all of your group emails anywhere near your Big Day. But wait! You can actually MAKE YOUR OWN gorgeous, romantic GIFs that will be just as shareable to you as your wedding album. From glitter and balloons to flowy hair and magical moments, get inspired for your own wedding GIF with our 12 favorites.
1. Wind in the Dress: Capture the movement of your veil or dress with a GIF where only one section moves. (via JLB Wedding)
2. Peaceful Moment: How romantic is this little moment caught during a hectic day? (via JLB Wedding)
3. First Dance: Relive that first magical moment where it was only the two of you dancing. (via Isaiah Takahashi)
4. Get The Swirl: A still photo just wouldn’t fully capture the joy of this couple swirling. (via JLB Wedding)
5. Jump for Joy: A GIF takes any silly poses to a fun new level. (via Jessica Bosse)
6. Weightlessness Effect: Quirky and creative, this couple looks like they are walking on air. (via JLB Wedding)
7. Letting Go: Playing with props gets way more interesting and beautiful in GIF form. (via Kaylee Koenig)
8. Get Silly: You don’t want to fill up your photo album with goofy faces, but why not compile them all into an awesome video reel?! (via Up Imagery)
9. Embrace Your Surroundings: Who knew an elevator could look so romantic and mysterious? Apparently this clever couple. We also love how this captures a piece of the venue that you wouldn’t normally spotlight. (via Crystal Madsen)
10. Pom Poms Down the Aisle: If you’ve spent enough time on Brit.co, then you might know that our Creative Director Anj has a serious obsession with pom poms. She loves them so much that she and her husband David made thousands to be tossed in the air as they walked down the aisle after saying their “I dos”! (via Brit + Co)
11. From a Distance: Even though it’s far off, this photo is simply incredible in its simplicity. (via JLB Wedding)
12. Right Round: It’s obvious in this photo this couple only has eyes for each other. (via Huffington Post)
Would you use GIFs in your wedding photos? Let us know in the comments below!