22 Colorful Weddings to Brighten Up Your Winter
The middle stretch of winter is the hardest to get through. The holidays are over and spring is still too far away to look forward to, leaving us stuck in a cycle of cold, gray days. If you’re planning a summer or spring wedding around this time of year, it can be easy to get bogged down in the dreariness. But have no fear! We’re coming to the rescue with an array of gorgeous, bright and extremely colorful wedding photos to buck up your spirits and give you a splash of colorful inspiration. Whether you just need a break from the gray outdoors, are looking for your own colorful ideas or are eager to cultivate some wedding envy, keep reading on for a rainbow explosion of suggestions.
2. Summery Sheen: What’s to love about this pic? Everything. From the bright yellow dress to the lush flower crown to the subtle colors of the glass windows, this color-rich wedding is utter perfection. (via Sarah Tonkin)
3. Pastel Bouquet: If you stick to pastels, you can get away with using a plethora of colors. Here, pinks, yellows, oranges and purples get a little help from pops of neon green succulents and blue ribbon for a unique and totally pulled-together look. (via Maria Mack Photography)
10. Announce Your Love: A bright garland is the perfect colorful accessory to display behind your table or the buffet. Boost it with a cute or inspired quote that means something to you both. (via Style Me Pretty)
16. Find an Accent Wall: A bright mural like this one is a great way to offset your white dress and your honey’s tux. Find one in a place that’s meaningful to you or with an image that inspires you. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
18. Natural Beauty: It’s hard to ask for a more gorgeous natural setting than a bright blue sky, but when paired against some stunningly white architecture, this bride’s red and gold ensemble shines bright like the sun. (via Xaazablog)
Which of these colorful weddings inspire you the most? Have any tips for styling your own bright day? Tell us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)