When your wedding day arrives, one thing’s for sure: You want your hairstyle to be truly unforgettable. Pinterest set the tone for stunning nuptials with their bridal style trends for 2018, and we took it a step further by perusing the most swoon-worthy hairstyles and wedding hair accessories out there, and picking our faves for making your wedding strands stand out. Scroll on to see which ‘do speaks to you!
1. Minimalist Hair Pin: Minimalist style queens know that opting for the less-is-more aesthetic still makes a big statement. The same can be said for glossy strands with a simple but statement-making hair pin.
2. Luna Bea 18K Gold-Plated Constellation Pins ($127, set of five): On the other end of the spectrum, an all-that-glitters hair accessory is guaranteed to make your locks stand out.
3. Davie & Chiyo The Victoria Crown ($195): Raw crystals just met their match in the ultimate bohemian crown. A low chignon and eye-grazing fringe perfect the look.
4. J-Picone Adele Crystal & Imitation Pearl Hair Comb ($110): The curve of a sideswept hairstyle is naturally complemented by a glittering hair comb.
5. Designer Veil: This year, Naeem Khan debuted intricately beaded bridal headpieces to herald in the next generation of bridal veils. We’re all about the designer veil and Art Deco flair in 2018. (Photo via Cool Chic Style Fashion via The Lane)
6. Half-Up Hair With a Cuff: This half-up hairstyle is perfectly paired with a cuff — as in, for your wrist. Pick your favorite piece of jewelry and follow this tutorial with your one-of-a-kind hair gem. (Photo via Say Yes)
7. Love Sparkle Pretty Gypsy-Inspired Bridal Veil ($440): Everything about this bohemian veil is absolutely stunning, from its mid-length lace to its pretty head chain. We have major love for this look.
8. Sigal Shakked Jewelry Bridal Head Chain ($85): A boho side-braid with a wispy face-framing strand complements this bohemian head chain perfectly. Its understated fabulousness makes a gorgeous statement.
9. Only Handmade Jewelry Bandeau Style Birdcage Veil ($179): Bandeau-style headpieces for brides make for Insta-worthy pictures to be sure. We hope to see them at the destination weddings and outdoor receptions on our social calendars.
10. Jennifer Behr for BHLDN Clarice Blusher ($182): The blusher, or birdcage veil, is back! Get excited — and get in on the throwback trend.
11. Loren Stewart Fairy Floss 10-Karat Gold and Silver Headpiece ($270): Combine minimalism’s Cool-girl feel with the freedom-loving vibes of a boho bride. The end result is this delicate chain that’s head-turning in all the right ways.
12. Millieicaro Bridal Headband in Gold Tone ($224): Side-embellished headbands make us swoon. This one channels the flapper aesthetic for a vintage but modern feel.
13. Twigs and Honey Antiqued Oak Leaves and Flower Headpiece ($290): We’ve never seen hair jewelry quite like this — but we hope to see it much, much more. Silver hair ornaments without all the traditional sparkle never fail to dazzle.
14. Howling Moon UK The Celeste Crown ($107): Ever since Troiian Bellisario wore the raw crystal headdress of our dreams for her wedding, we’ve been searching for one just like this. Top your one-tier veil with it for ethereal, goddess-like vibes.
15. Jennifer Behr Perla Bobby Pins, Set of 7 ($225): Pearls are #trending — haven’t you heard? Snatch up a set of these fancy bobby pins and your bridal hair possibilities will be endless.
16. Hair Comes the Bride Delilah Flower Bridal Hair Vine ($114): Hair vines are beloved for their versatility. Whether you’re considering a braid, bun, chignon, or anything in between, this sparkling hair ornament is undoubtedly the best way to go for indecisive brides. (No judgment!)
Which of these bridal ‘dos speaks to you? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.