28 Wellness Products to Help You Start the Year on the Right Note
For many of us, 2018 was a doozy, but we here at Brit + Co are ready to hit refresh in 2019! Follow our Hit Refresh series through January and February for new ideas, hacks, and skills that will help you achieve (and maintain!) those New Year’s resolutions.
Make this the year (as well as every subsequent year) the one where you finally take care of you, inside and out. Here are the wellness products that will help treat your mind, body, and soul to a little extra TLC every day.
1. Biossance Love Your Body ($58): Give your body some love with a kit that includes a travel-size exfoliating body brush, 100 percent squalane oil to lock in moisture, and a non-toxic squalane and bamboo deodorant.
2. Bose Noise Masking Sleepbuds ($249): These tiny earbuds will help you finally get a good night’s rest. They play a number of relaxing sounds — like crashing waves, a crackling campfire, and more — to mask the unwanted noises that normally keep you from catching those peaceful z’s.
3. Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream ($36): After a long workout or workday, this cream has CBD and cooling menthol to ease your tired muscles and joints.
4. The Pure Company Portable Air Purifier ($99): Breathe easy, wherever you go, with a sleek, travel-friendly air purifier that cleans your air with the push of a button. It also doubles as an aromatherapy device when you need to add some calming scents to your personal space.
5. Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle ($45): Say goodbye to all of your excuses for not drinking enough water — this smart bottle glows to remind you to hydrate and syncs to an app to measure your daily water intake.
6. Espro Travel Coffee Press ($35): This double-wall vacuum insulated travel press is ideal for a little pick-me-up on the go. Make your own professional quality pour-over style coffee or loose leaf tea using the double filter, and then take it with you to enjoy at your leisure.
7. PhoneSoap Clean & Charge On the Go ($100): Your phone goes with you everywhere, which means it also picks up dirt and germs everywhere. Keep it clean with this handy gadget that uses UV-C technology to sanitize your phone (kills 99.99 percent of germs) and also doubles as a charger.
8. ThirdLove Essential Organic Robe ($99): Wrap yourself up in soft organic cotton for a little spa-like luxury at home. You’ll have a hard time wearing anything else.
9. INSCAPE Meditation App (app free on iOS, subscription $59/year): INSCAPE’s app helps incorporate daily meditation and mindfulness into your schedule. Choose your goal (boost creativity, relieve stress, etc.) and pick a guided meditation or simply listen to a relatable playlist (e.g., Dealing with Tinder Troubles) to introduce a little more zen into your life.
10. Kindle Paperwhite ($130): The new Paperwhite e-reader waterproof, glare-free, and lightweight. It also has enough storage to hold all the books you’ve been meaning to read.
11. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask ($6): This mask is both detoxifying and fun — it’s infused with spirulina and creates a bubbling effect on your face.
12. Cove (Price varies): If you suffer from migraines, Cove is making it easier than ever to get some relief. Do an online consultation with one of their doctors to get a personalized recommendation, and then order the medication to be delivered straight to your door.
13. 2019 Make Sh*t Happen Planner ($35): This journal will help you write out your goals and, more importantly, make them happen. It’s a journal, notebook, and workbook to help you track your progress weekly and monthly.
14. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides ($34 for 20): Collagen has reported benefits for your skin, hair, and body; these flavorless and odorless packets make it easy to add a little collagen boost to your morning coffee or smoothie.
15. Ritual Essential for Women ($30/month): These Ritual multivitamins are formulated specifically to fill the gaps in women’s diets and to support bones, red blood cells, neurotransmitters, and more. Plus, they just look so cool, you won’t forget to take them every day.
16. Slip Beauty Sleep Collection Gift Set ($119): A silk sleep mask and pillowcase will help keep your bed head tamed and your facial pillow lines at a minimum while you’re enjoying your beauty sleep.
17. Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Leaf Tea ($16): When you’re trying to wind down for the night, grab a mug of this organic peppermint tea to soothe your body and digestion.
18. Gaiam Yoga Mat ($22): Refresh your yoga routine with a lighweight printed mat that’s non-toxic and non-slip.
19. TheraFlow Large Dual Foot Massager ($18): Increase circulation and pamper your achy feet with a foot massager that’s designed to hit all the right pressure points.
20. Kush Queen Relax CBD Bath Bomb ($13): What’s better than a bath bomb? A bath bomb with CBD, lavender, chamomile, and frankincense — a combination that will make bath time the best time.
21. Hum Big Chill ($15): Take a literal chill pill. These dietary supplements are made from the herb Rhodiola, which can help the body respond better to stress.
22. Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Scented Candle ($35): This candle will allow you to enjoy the Ayurvedic scents of Indian rose and sweet almond oil for up to 50 hours.
23. Motiv Ring ($199): Combine fitness with fashion with a wearable tracker that matches every outfit and occasion. The Motiv ring tracks sleep, activity, and heart rate, and makes a stylish accessory for everyday wear.
24. simplehuman Sensor Mirror Compact ($100): See yourself in the best light — this sleek compact mirror has 3x magnification and a sensor to automatically turn on its light when taken out of the convenient carrying pouch.
25. EyeBuyDirect Digital Screen Protection Glasses (Prices vary): Chances are, you spend a majority of the day in front of a phone or computer screen. Protect your eyes from harmful blue light with a pair of these digital protection lenses, which also have an anti-glare coating and UV protection.
26. Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock ($139): Not a morning person? Not a problem. This alarm clock simulates the natural sunrise and has wake-up sounds to ease you into the a.m. hours.
27. The Original Makeup Mini Eraser ($12): Shorten your nighttime routine with this soft cloth makeup towel, which easily and quickly removes all makeup without any extra cleansers.
28. BentoHeaven Leakproof Bento Box ($24): Resolve to stop eating whatever junk food you can find around the office and bring a healthier lunch in a handy bento box that comes with cutlery and notes.
Share your best wellness products with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.