8 Swoon-Worthy Winter Perfumes to Spritz on Now
Perfume is like a scented seasonal soundtrack, and just like you wouldn’t listen to summer jams while it’s snowing (bring on the Christmas carols), you wouldn’t spritz on tropical fragrances in the dead of winter. So if you haven’t already, now’s the time to make the switch to warmer, spicier perfumes. Here, we’ve picked eight of our favorite scents to spritz on for every winter occasion, from deep, musky potions made for cozy date nights to crisper notes to carry you through your holiday travels. Scroll through to get acquainted with the new signature scents you’ll wear through the freeze.
1. Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Mandorlo Di Sicilia ($98): Your woodsy fragrance has got nothing on that tree, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stay seasonal with this mix of Sicilian almond, star anise, bergamot and orange.
For When You Travel Home
2. Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue ($25): A spritz (or a gentle roll if you’re super travel savvy) of this subtle-yet-sweet blend of vanilla, jasmine and lime with rich oak moss, woods and coriander on your plane pillow will make it feel like you’re at home… even if you’re not quite there yet.
For When You Exchange Gifts With Your S.O.’s Fam
3. Bvlgari Eau Parfumee White Tea ($65): Make a posh first impression before they unwrap their *perfect* present with this delicate fragrance made primarily of white tea and notes of white pepper, musk and woody amber.
For When You Hit the Mall Post-Christmas
4. NEST Amazon Lily ($65): Reinvigorate the shopping senses that have been on snooze mode since Black Friday with this luxurious and uplifting mash of Amazon lilies, bright lime and tangerine with undertones of driftwood and moss. Plus that packaging.
For When You Host a December Dinner Party
5. B. Balenciaga Eau de Parfum ($110): Make a lasting impression with more than just the meal wearing this intriguing fragrance that evokes lily of the valley and edamame and evolves into more powdery and darker woodsy notes.
For When You Snuggle Up During Your Winter Date Night
6. Tocca Beauty Margaux ($68): Set a romantic tone before you take your seats near the fire with this enchanting scent of velvety gardenia, amber and violet mixed with rich, warm cashmere woods, musk and vanilla.
For When You Take a Snow Day
7. Clean White Woods ($38): Staying inside doesn’t mean you can’t escape to a more magical woodsy setting with crisp bergamot leaves and mandarin along with creamy vanilla orchid, sandalwood, praline musks and just a pinch of black pepper.
For When You Get Cocktails With Your High School Besties
8. See by Chloe ($58): Bring the fun before your first round of shots with this playful fragrance of juicy bergamont and apple in a haze of floral jasmine, ylang-ylang, vanilla and musk.
What are your favorite winter fragrances? Tell us what notes you like to hit with your signature scents in the comments below.