Bundle up, beautiful. Winter is no longer coming — it is here! And with it come cozy layers, hand-knit textiles and icy December vibes. The color and design experts at Pantone are bringing the warm in with the cool. With their duo color combo of the year being Serenity (an icy blue) and Rose Quartz (a pale pink), we are getting all sorts of winter wonderland inspo.
Whether you like adding a bit of warmth to your look through itty bitty accessories or snuggle-worthy statement sweaters, we’ve got something on this list perfect for you.
Now, let’s get warmed up! :)
1. Women’s Wool-Blend Shaker-Stitch Sweater ($43): We’re getting all of the cozy vibes from this knitted number.
2. Cable Knit Mittens ($8): Slip these on for that perfect snow day Instagram (c’mon, you know you’ve already thought about it).
3. Felt Panama Hat in Camel ($13.50): This hat is a looker all year round.
4. Women’s Long Sherpa Coat ($30): So cozy, you’ll never want to take it off.
5. Faux Suede Cross Body Bag ($): Whether you’re packing light for winter vacay or heading out to do some holiday shopping, this small bag is the perfect way to be practical and stylish all at once.
6. Pointy Ankle-Strap D’Orsay Flats for Women ($30): Rock these with jeans, tights or a maxi skirt for a much-needed change from those clunky boots you’ve been wearing for the past month.
7. Marbled Open Front Cardigan ($63): Here’s a little something for those days when comfort is key.
8. Sweater Knit Scarf ($12): And yes, this also makes an awesome airplane pillow ;)
9. Flannel Joggers ($15): If you’re not about the wide leg that comes with most PJ bottoms, keep the cozy fabric but swap the silhouette with this trendy jogger style.
10. Women’s Cable-Front Turtleneck Sweater ($43): The turtleneck is back, y’all. Embrace the emerging trend with this classic cable knit sweater.
11. Reversible Faux Leather Tote ($35): Sport this tote shiny, metallic side out when you want some extra attention and flip it inside out when you’re looking for an easy style switchup.
12. Waffle Sleep Tank ($5): If you’re opposed to sleeping in long sleeves, this cozy waffle knit number offers the best of both worlds.
13. Quilted Zip-Front Jacket ($50): We love this style for layering.
14. Women’s Open-Front Cocoon Cardigan ($30): This open-front cardigan is perfect for a cozy Netflix sesh, but could also totally be dressed up with jeans and a silk top.
15. Lace Cami Bra ($13): It might be all chunky sweaters and scarves on top, but slip this bralette underneath to give your winter get-up a hidden lacy touch.
16. Open Front Jersey Cardigan ($11): Whether it’s one of those rare warm winter days or you just need an extra layer, this jersey cardigan offers extra warmth without all the bulk.
17. Metallic Pointy Ballet Flats for Women ($25): Consider these the modern-day version of Dorothy’s red slippers.
18. Textured Graphic Crew Neck Sweater ($19): The retro look of this graphic sweater is timeless.
19. Printed Flannel PJ Bottoms ($8): If these don’t scream Christmas morning PJs, we’re not sure what does.
20. Mango Marled Cowl Neck Sweater ($17): Turtlenecks are back, and bright hues like this will surely make even your warmest outfits pop.
21. Marled Boot Socks ($8): Add 10 of these to your cart — you’re probably going to live in them all winter long.
22. Sweater Knit Mittens ($5): Another cozy pair of mittens to add the mix, these will complement a camel-colored coat and rose-hued bag perfectly.
23. Brushed Flannel Scarf ($12): Soft and simple but still totally practical, this flannel scarf will be your BFF all winter long.
24. Tech Tip Patterned Knit Gloves ($2.50): These gloves are a must for those of us who can’t resist constant tip-tapping, even in the coldest of climes.
25. Graphic Waffle Knit Tee ($13): This waffle knit tee that reads “Let’s stay in” is sort of putting our winter mantra into all the right words.
26. Scrunch Ballet Flats for Women ($23): Need a pair of flats to keep in your bag for when those heels just aren’t working anymore? This flexible blush-colored option is both stylish and practical.
27. Metallic Cross-Body Bag ($27): Whether you’re going out for a Christmas Eve drink or NYE, this little cross body bag is both compact and secure – AKA perfect for a late-night session on the dance floor.
28. Oversize Rounded Hem Top ($15): You might as well order one in every color, because we both know it’s the only t-shirt you’re ever going to want to wear again.
29. Felt Slide Slippers ($9): Consider these the cozier version of Birkenstocks. Wear them around the house or on a quick hot cocoa run.
30. Hot Peppa Flakes Midi Skirt ($25): This skirt’s a great base for dressing up or vegging out.
How do you bring blush and rose gold into your winter wardrobe? Talk to us on Twitter @britandco.
This post is a collaboration with Old Navy.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)