12 Winter White Staples That Look Super Classy
There’s no other time during the year that white looks more stunning than in the wintertime. Maybe it’s because we’re obsessed with all-things snow or maybe it’s because set against the traditional darker colors of the season, white looks all the more crisp, clean and classy. To buff up your collection of winter whites and continue making grown-up swaps to your winter wardrobe we scouted the 12 chicest all-white pieces that will dress up any outfit. Scroll through to shop these stunners-turned-closet staples right now.
1. Forever 21 Contemporary Tied-Bow Blouse ($20): Layer this too-cute bow-tie blouse under a crewneck sweater to give it a girly twist or let the bow (and gorge ruffled collar) take center stage with easy jeans or a pretty A-line skirt.
2. Melon Kiss Kanye Attitude With Drake Feelings White Graphic Pullover Crewneck ($31): You probably already love this sweater just as much as Kayne loves Kayne. Wear it over next-level sweats or ribbed flares for an all-knit-everything look Drake would approve of.
3. Zara Guipure Lace Top ($40): Be a free bird with this long-flowing shirt that’s begging to be paired with ’70s-inspired pants and platform sandals.
4. Finders Keepers Guilty Pleasure Jumpsuit in White ($185): Nothing is better than an all-white jumpsuit, especially one with an elongating (and shoulder-showing) halter and glamorous wide-legged pants.
5. Zara Long Coat With Neck ($129): Paired with leather ankle boots, this longline coat has serious edge. Or keep the look etherial with ballet flats and flow-y culottes.
6. ADAY Like A Boss Sweatshirt ($95): Made of breathable nylon, this funnel-neck top might be the chicest piece of workout wear we’ve seen. Wear with color block leggings to hit the gym and switch it up with a patchwork mini for after-class drinks.
7. Free People Once Upon A Hood Fluffy Coat ($168): This coat is going to keep you warm with its hood and fluffy exterior. Wear it over a boho dress and some combat boots to edge it up a bit.
8. ASOS Denim Split Front Midi Pencil Skirt In White ($54): Everyone could use a jean skirt, but a white jean skirt is even better. It’s casual enough to wear it practically everywhere — to work with an olive turtleneck and blazer and out with the girls in a silky color-pop cami.
9. J.Crew Metallic Tweed Jacket With Front Pockets ($198): Business is written all over this tweed jacket. Layer it over a simple button-down blouse and add a pair of black heels to business it up.
10. COS Open-Shoulder Top ($99): Give your shoulders the attention they need with this amazing white top that will stand out even in a color-less outfit.
11. And Other Stories Ada Kokosar Satin Trousers ($130): Forget the palazzos, try these white trousers out for a spin with a pair of chunky loafers and a baggy top to match to switch up your 9-to-5 look.
12. Forever 21 Boxy Buttoned-Side Top ($23): This shirt is all buttoned-up in all the right places. With simple accessories and its three-quarter sleeves, its the perfect piece to wear without losing your edge.
How will you embrace the winter white clothes? Share your favorite styling tips with us on Twitter!