In honor of the film’s upcoming release (June 2), we’ve rounded up 10 badass looks that will let you channel her warrior spirit no matter what it is you’re up to: Peep our “wonder”-ful picks below!
1. Wonder Woman Circle Logo Tote Bag ($45): Take your girl power with you wherever you may go with this cute and handy logo tote.
2. DC Comics Wonder Woman Logo Ringer T-Shirt ($23-27): There will be no mistaking what kind of woman they’re dealing with when you’re rocking this DC Comics ringer tee.
3. Paul & Joe Sister Woman Overalls ($339): These cute AF shortalls will help you to do it all with plenty of pockets for a woman on the go. They also have a Wonder Woman patch sewn on the leg and a cool star print, just in case you needed more reasons to love this buy.
4. DC Comics Wonder Woman High Neck Bralette ($13): Whether you’re donning it solo as a top or keeping this bralette hidden beneath your clothes, you’ll have Prince’s warrior strength close to your heart.
5. Forever 21 Woman Graphic Bodysuit ($18): For a trendier take on the Wonder Woman craze, slip into this mint green bodysuit. Bonus? It has a cute scoop back to boot.
6. DC Comics Wonder Woman Logo and Stainless Steel Studs ($7): Dainty though these studs may be, they still pack a powerful punch in the form of a red and gold Wonder Woman emblem.
7. Peridot Clothing Wonder Woman Inspired High-Waisted Pencil Skirt ($28): This bodycon number takes Wonder Woman’s signature blue-and-gold starred print bottoms up a notch. The perfect pick for a fearless female’s night out.
8. Junk Food Wonder Woman Destroyed Tank ($65): Junk Food offers this summer-ready muscle-tee that’s made for showing off your strength — RAWR!
9. Naomis Closet Customized Wonder Woman Nike Roshe ($110): These hand-printed Nikes are made to order and totally unique — just like Wonder Woman herself.
10. DC Comics Wonder Woman Brass Rainbow Crystal Pendant Necklace ($150): Let your inner light shine through the ample multi-colored crystals courtesy of this W-shaped pendant.
Which piece speaks the loudest to you? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Black Milk Clothing)