Channel Your Inner Wonder Woman With These Kick-ass Looks
In honor of the film’s upcoming release (June 2), we’ve rounded up 10 badass looks that will let you channel her warrior spirit no matter what it is you’re up to: Peep our “wonder”-ful picks below!
1. Wonder Woman Circle Logo Tote Bag ($45): Take your girl power with you wherever you may go with this cute and handy logo tote.
2. DC Comics Wonder Woman Logo Ringer T-Shirt ($23-27): There will be no mistaking what kind of woman they’re dealing with when you’re rocking this DC Comics ringer tee.
3. Paul & Joe Sister Woman Overalls ($339): These cute AF shortalls will help you to do it all with plenty of pockets for a woman on the go. They also have a Wonder Woman patch sewn on the leg and a cool star print, just in case you needed more reasons to love this buy.
4. DC Comics Wonder Woman High Neck Bralette ($13): Whether you’re donning it solo as a top or keeping this bralette hidden beneath your clothes, you’ll have Prince’s warrior strength close to your heart.
5. Forever 21 Woman Graphic Bodysuit ($18): For a trendier take on the Wonder Woman craze, slip into this mint green bodysuit. Bonus? It has a cute scoop back to boot.
6. DC Comics Wonder Woman Logo and Stainless Steel Studs ($7): Dainty though these studs may be, they still pack a powerful punch in the form of a red and gold Wonder Woman emblem.
7. Peridot Clothing Wonder Woman Inspired High-Waisted Pencil Skirt ($28): This bodycon number takes Wonder Woman’s signature blue-and-gold starred print bottoms up a notch. The perfect pick for a fearless female’s night out.
8. Junk Food Wonder Woman Destroyed Tank ($65): Junk Food offers this summer-ready muscle-tee that’s made for showing off your strength — RAWR!
9. Naomis Closet Customized Wonder Woman Nike Roshe ($110): These hand-printed Nikes are made to order and totally unique — just like Wonder Woman herself.
10. DC Comics Wonder Woman Brass Rainbow Crystal Pendant Necklace ($150): Let your inner light shine through the ample multi-colored crystals courtesy of this W-shaped pendant.
Which piece speaks the loudest to you? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Black Milk Clothing)