We’re all about beauty hacks, discovering genius ways to solve hair problems and getting skinspiration from experts in the biz. Basically, we’re all ears for anything that can help us get out the door faster and make us look like the best versions of ourselves. When innovative beauty tools come into our lives that help lazy girls and busy girls perfect their looks while saving serious time, we take note. Here are nine beauty tools you didn’t know you needed until now — and trust me, you’ll want these in your vanity. (PS: watch us test some of them out here on Facebook!)
1. 3D Bomb Curl Brush ($6): If you’re after hair with a ton of volume, enviable movement and curls that seriously stay intact, this spherical brush could be the answer. Its shape allows you to move your hair in any direction, which makes a huge difference in the look of your locks and gives your hair life that a normal brush just can’t.
2. beautyblender liner.designer ($16): At first glance, this might look a guitar pick — but it’s not, beauty babes; it’s a totally foolproof eyeliner guide that will help you create a variety of different liner looks with ease. It works with pencil, gel and liquid liners, and will literally guide you to draw everything from the perfect cat eye to a pro outer-corner flick.
3. BIOSSANCE The Konjac Sponge ($15): Take your skincare routine to the next level with this tool that’s about to become your new beauty BFF. This 100% natural vegetable fiber sponge gets your skin cleaner than face wash alone by exfoliating while lifting pesky blackheads, dirt, makeup and oil from deep inside your pores. You can use this sponge by itself or with a cleanser, making it a fuss-free, affordable tool you’ll def want to add to your routine.
4. Lilumia 2 Paris ($149): This magical device is literally a washing machine for your makeup brushes — I’m obsessed AF. Simply add up to six makeup brushes at a time, squeeze in a bit of solution and let it do its magic. Fifteen minutes later, you’ll be left with squeaky clean brushes with almost zero effort. Life-changing.
5. Chella Heated Eyelash Curler ($22): You won’t ever want to be without this handy device after you experience it for the first time. The warm barrel will lift your lashes and open up your eyes, going way beyond mascara. Its slim, sleek design makes it super easy to throw into your purse or clutch, and trust me — you’ll want it around at all times for touch-ups.
6. Tweezerman Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover ($20): This totally affordable and effective tool is a must-have for a fuzz-free face. The coil spring in this hair remover gently and quickly eliminates hair from your face, so your skin is left feeling and looking smooth. You’ll also notice brighter skin and a more even makeup application.
7. JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser ($279): While this gadget is definitely pricey, it works with any topical skincare product. It gently pulses using ultrasonic tech, which allows the products you use to deeeeeply penetrate your skin, making your routine even more effective.
8. Tweezerman No Mess Mascara Guard ($10): This nifty little tool will totally change your eye makeup game if you have trouble keeping mascara on your lashes. Place it over your lid or underneath your lower lash line while you apply mascara and you’ll eliminate 100% of those annoying smudges.
9. Sephora Collection Targeted Eye Remover Swabs ($5): We’ve all been there: stressing out over a dreaded makeup smudge after you’ve perfected your look. Grrrr. Trying to fix it can make the smear more noticeable — and that’s where these babies come in. These pre-moistened cotton swabs are equipped with a non-irritating makeup remover that will gently erase any mistakes on your lips, eyes or brows.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and must-haves.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.