For the last few weeks Taylor Swift’s star-studded video for “Bad Blood” has been the music moment people have been talking about. But unfortunately, Taylor and her band of assassins were quickly overshadowed by the unstoppable duo that is Beyoncé + Nicki Minaj. The two took all the attention this past Monday when they dropped their epic video for “Feeling Myself” on Tidal. The flashy vid includes shots of them hanging out in a bathtub, eating hamburgers together and jamming out at Coachella. We love you, Taylor, but this is definitely is by far the most badass video released this week.
Aside from the copious amounts of girl power the duo was giving off, their outfits were a definite highlight. From Beyoncé’s jersey bathing suit to Nicki’s furry letterman jacket, their looks were sporty but oh-so-feminine. If you want to replicate some of the styles seen in the video, scroll on down.
1. Skeleton Bodysuit ($17): Copy Beyoncé’s skeleton one piece in this black + white combo. Pair with some denim cut-offs or follow in Bey’s footsteps and simple tie a hoodie around your waist.
2. Floral Sweatshirt ($79): Take a little bit of inspiration from Beyoncé’s graphic, green hoodie in this bright, bold number.
3. Fuzzy Varsity Jacket ($34): This option definitely isn’t quite as furry as the one Beyoncé and Nicki take turns wearing, however, it does offer a cozy texture on the sleeves and pockets.
4. Mesh Midi Dress ($20): Give that classic jersey style a fashion makeover by transforming the top into a mesh midi. Slip that skeleton one-piece on underneath for some serious Beyoncé vibes.
5. Bucket Hat ($27): We know what you’re thinking, “Bucket hats, really?” Really. If it gets the Queen Bey seal of approval, that’s enough for us. Rock this floral option to keep the style from looking too much like a dad on vacation.
What was your favorite look from the video? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photo via Beyonce)