The leaves are starting to change color, and the temperature is finally starting to drop to double digits. Fall is coming. That means it’s time to start pairing up your socks, putting your sandals in the back of the closet and getting ready to lace up your sneakers. Make sure to bring some color to your shoe wardrobe with these 41 colorful kicks perfect for fall.
1. Quirk It Sneaker in Lips ($40): Pucker up and bat those eyelashes with these sneakers that are sure to be traffic-stoppers as soon as they hit the streets.
2. Michael by Michael Kors Keaton Slip-on Sneaker ($135): The leopard print trend has still not gone away, and we’re not sad about that.
3. Gola Quota Weave Sneakers ($87): Crochet is in, and we don’t mean that sweater in the back of your closet your Grandma made you when you were 12.
4. UGG Australia Tomi Suede Sneakers ($100): UGG makes more than boots?! That’s what we said when we found these shoes. They’re comfy and warm just like your fave UGG boots, but way cuter.
5. Markus Lupfer Coral Lip Print Sneakers ($226): The combination of the bright print and metallic toe make these shoes perfect for the transition from summer to fall.
6. Toms Animal Camo women’s Paseos ($60): We all know about Tom’s slip-ons, but did you know they made lace-ups, too? Just in case you can’t decide between the two styles, you can remove the laces and wear them as slip-ons thanks to hidden elastic.
7. Crush Shoes ($120) Make a colorful statement and take advantage of the added height with these sky-high sneakers.
8. Buzz Shoes ($75): You’ll be looking fly and feeling cool walking down the street in these shoes with perforated panels.
9. Kate Spade Saturday Sneaks by PF Flyers in Signature Zig Zag ($65): These super cute black and white zig-zag print shoes by Kate Spade add a little funk to a simple outfit.
10. Converse X Missoni Chuck Taylor All Star (85): The classic Converse All Star got a modern upgrade from Missoni.
11. Terena High Top Sneakers by Alexander McQueen with PUMA ($260): You’re sure to light up the room with these hot pink high tops.
12. Bucket Feet Tropical Slip-on Sneakers ($68): Michael Arnold’s artwork brightens these tropical print slip-on BucketFeet sneakers.
13. Kate Spade Saturday Sneaks by PF Flyers in Strata Stripes ($65): You’ll be fighting off the compliments when you strut down the sidewalk in these lookers.
14. On the Road Creedler ($70): The Buzz’s low-cut cousin, a pair of Volcom kicks will keep you looking red hot.
15. The Simpsons Chuck Taylor All Star ($60): These sneakers are sure to let everyone know you’re a die-hard Simpsons fan.
17. Kate Spade Saturday Sneaks by PF Flyers ($65): Afraid of getting lost in the crowd? These hot yellow sneaks will make sure that doesn’t happen.
18. Converse X Missoni All Star ($100): Classic Missoni print on a classic Chuck Converse — these babies are never going out of style.
19. Twins for Peace Vinci High Top ($286): Similar to Toms, when you buy a pair of Twins, you can feel good knowing that a needy child has a new pair of shoes on his or her feet, too.
20. BucketFeet Nautical Sneakers: ($68): You’ll be ready for weekends away from the office in these kicks designed by Asu Ceren.
21. Keds for Kate Spade Pointer Cheetah Sneakers ($80): These aren’t the same Keds you remember from elementary school. Keds teamed up with Kate Spade to make awesomely adorable cheetah print sneakers.
22. Gola Quota Stonewash Sneaker ($56): Here comes the sun! Or is it just your bright yellow sneakers?!
23. Cream Heart Logo Converse Edition High-Top Sneakers ($105): These shoes are the reason you can break the absurd no-white-after-Labor-Day rule.
24. Alice + Oliva Stacey Face Slip-on Sneakers ($295): Make a statement with these bold slip-on sneakers with a face made of rhinestones.
25. Keds for Kate Spade Kick Dot Sneakers ($75): The Keds-and-Kate-Spade collab just gets cuter and cuter with polka-dot sneakers.
26. Marc by Marc Jacobs BMX Zip Up Buckle Sneaker ($268): Red high tops are sure to be showstoppers when they sport both brushed suede and smooth leather.
27. Superga Cotu Fluoro ($65): Ever wanted your sneakers to match your tennis balls? Just don’t let Fido mistake them for his favorite toy.
28. Aeropostal Perforated Canvas ($20): Cut-outs are what you’re going to want to wear when you hit the corn maze. And the color will guarantee you can’t get lost in the husks.
29. Gola Cyclone Liberty High-top Sneaker ($84): These floral printed sneakers easily transition from summer to fall.
30. Women’s Taylor Swift Keds Champion Casual Shoe ($55): You’ll be singing “Shake it Off” through the streets in shoes designed by T. Swift.
31. The Blonde Salad x Steve Madden NYC Gold Flat ($130): These gold snake-print slip-ons are a must-add to your bold fall wardrobe.
32. Bad Acid Smiley Sneakers ($75): You’ll be smiling all the way home in these a pair of smiley-face-printed lace-ups.
33. YRU Chill Slip-on Sneaker ($78): The vibrant colors of floral-print slip-ons give whatever you’re wearing the perfect pop.
34. Kim & Zozi Rio Slip-on Sneakers ($100): You got your colors. You got your stripes. You got your studs. You’re one badass statement maker, aren’t you?
35. Inkkas Coton Candy Sneakers ($75): These Aztec-inspired printed sneakers are the finishing touch to your favorite denim-on-denim chic outfit.
36. Vans Authentic Thin ($55): Vans aren’t just for skater boys and middle-school girls anymore. In a purple ombre print, you’re sure to be looking cute and casual.
37. Steve Madden Ecentrcm ($100): Steve Madden brings bold and beautiful graffiti-prints to your feet.
38. Taylor Swift Rally Metallic Dot ($60): Yes — metallic is a color.
39. DV8 Dolce Vita Ramon Sneakers ($40): Print-mix masters, this shoe is waiting for you.
40. Dolce Vita Gordie Sneakers ($79): You can never really have too many animal-print items in your closet.
41. Leopard Converse All Star High Top ($60): The colorful laces of these black and white leopard sneakers make them anything but your boring ol’ Converse.
What kicks will you be sporting when the leaves drop? Let us know in the comments below!