January is a perfect time to create new habits, and I’m sure many of you promised yourself that you would head to the gym more often. Well, if you are having a hard time sticking to that resolution, don’t worry. We’ve rounded up 30 of the most colorful sneakers to give you a kick in the right direction.
1. Energy Boost Shoes ($150): Not only are these sneaks a rockin’ color but they are also super light weight. Adidas says that they are equipped with Energy-returning boost™ midsoles which will charge each step with a bit more energy.
2. Reebok One ($115): We are loving the color blocking that is happening on this sneaker. Very bold and fun to rock.
3. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Sneakers ($80): Nike says that these sneakers are best known for their comfort and ability to absorb impact. What sold us on this sneaker, is the intricate weaving of the laces! Cool touch Nike.
4. Free TR Fit 3 Print Training Shoe ($100): Not only are the colors of this sneaker phenomenal, but it’s also cheetah! You’re bound to get a good workout with these babies; just channel your inner feline.
6. Nike Flyknit Air Max ($225): Okay Nike, these sneakers are out of this world! We are all about the combination of orange to pink ombré against black.
7. LA Runner Shoe ($58): Contrasting colors! We love this ‘80s inspired color scheme.
8. In Season 3 Training Shoe ($75): “Atomic Red” and “Distance Blue”, I think the names of these colors says it all. Can you believe that these sneakers are even brighter in person?!
9. Studio Wrap Yoga Training Shoe ($50): We had to include a sneaker for all of you Yogis out there. We chose the purple/blue combination, but with these sneakers you can’t go wrong.
10. Free Run 2 Sneaker Boot ($125): This brightly colored sneaker (or should we say boot?) is perfect for you cold weather runners. Nike combines the lightweight and flexibility of a sneaker with the warmth and protection of a boot. Genius!
11. WMNS NIKE FREE TR FIT 3 PRT ($70): Orange + Cut-Outs = Total win. But what we love most is this frosted effect!
12. ONE Trainer 1.0 Sneaker ($85): This lightweight sneaker is super breathable and durable. We chose the bright orange and pink combination, but the gray is a fab pick as well.
13. GEL-NoosaFast 2 Running Shoe ($100): The Cotton candy colors and pixel effect made us stop and stare at these beauties. Our favorite part is how the Asics symbol is created using the negative effect.
16. WMNS Free Powerlines+ ($100): The speckled soles were what caught our eye about these sneakers. Speckled soles combined with the weaving purple ombré detail, très chic.
17. MERRELL Barefoot Run Bare Access Mesh & Textile Sneakers ($60): If pink is your color, these sneaks are for you. These would be a great addition to your workout wardrobe.
18. Nike Free Inneva Woven ($200): Check this out! The woven textile of the sneaker interconnects with the laces to provide you with a glove-like fit. Goodbye blisters!
19. Nike Women’s Free Flyknit Running Sneakers from Finish Line ($160): Nike has done it again! We are head over heels for these colors. To top it all off, the polyester yarn creates a breathable second skin to your feet.
20. Vibram FiveFingers Speed ($74): Okay, toe sneakers aren’t for everyone… but you’ve got to admit they are 100% cuter in pink. Also, the lace detail creates more of a sneaker feel and less of a weird foot glove.
21.VOLTA lace up trainer ($172): And the winner for most awesome running sneaks goes to these babies! We are in awe of the bright colors and aztec print. I will go ahead and add one of these to my shopping bag.
22.NIKE Lunar Flyknit Chukka ($195): Did you think screen printing was just for T-Shirts? Well Nike has added a macaroni and cheese screen print swoosh to these kicks. We are completely on board for the mix of textures and bold colors.
24.RYKA Women’s Desire Running Shoe ($49): These lightweight sneakers come in a variety of colors, but we are loving the light purple and bright blue combination.
25. NIKE Air Max Thea Woven trainer ($170): They weren’t kidding when they named this shoe “Atomic red.” These sneaks are VIBRANT.
26. ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY Dorifera Feather trainer ($172): Stella McCartney… yes please! We are all about the bright oranges and greens combined with the see-through mesh. This is the perfect gym sneaker.
27. Motion Stability Performance Trainer ($175): This sneaker is designed not only for everyday running, but also fast-tempo paced runs and races. No matter which type of running, this sneaker will rock any workout.
28.Nike Flex Experience Run ($42): Want some color, but not too much? These Nikes are for you! The gray keeps it simple but the hints of orange and lilac really make the sneakers one of a kind.
29.NIKE Free Run trainer ($142): We know, these sneakers aren’t the brightest, but we were sold once we saw the navy leather. The navy, rust, and silver combination definitely make this sneaker more versatile but still unique.
30.Nike Women’s Free Advantage Mesh Caf Running Sneakers ($100): Looks like cross stitching is not just for wall art or sewing. We love how Nike added the cross stitching element with poke-a-dots and bright colors!
Which sneakers could you see yourself rocking? Or do you already have the brightest pair? Tell/show us below!