When you walk into a house decorated with marble, a few words are sure to come to mind: chic, clean, luxurious, etc. The stone comes in a variety of colors that can go with any taste. But if your budget is a bit too tight for marble floors and countertops, not to worry — there are plenty of other ways to decorate with the stone, whether it’s the real thing or faux marble. From clocks to barware to DIY plant stands, these finds will give you the inspiration you need to give your home a mini marble makeover.
2. Striped Marble + Wood Bookend ($49): This bookend that mixes mango wood and marble is the perfect addition to your office.
3. Marble Cleat Boxes ($29 to $39): Store your jewelry in these creamy white marble boxes that come complete with mini cleat handles in an antiqued brass finish.
4. Marbled Ceramic Salt and Pepper Pots ($42): While technically not marble, these pretty, ceramic shakers look totally chic. The pink and mint complement the gold flecks just right.
5. Marble + Wood Geometric Objects ($22 to $59): These mango wood and marble shapes are perfect for adding interest to your office desk or bookshelf as art or paperweights.
6. Marble and Black Leather Pillowcase ($32): Although it’s not the real thing, this marble and leather pillowcase is sure to impress guests and will look marvelous on a modern white couch.
7. Marble Clock ($141): Add a pop of pastel to your room with this minimalist mint green clock, which we must say looks amazing against white brick.
8. Frosted Marble Lamp ($348): This marble and brass lampshade is the perfect accessory for your bedside. The light creates a warm glow against the marble that screams “cozy up and read a book.”
9. Marbled Ceramic Plate ($10): Budget-conscious shoppers will fall for these ceramic plates that look like real marble. Bonus: They’re dishwasher safe.
10. Marble Duvet Cover ($119): Bring a print element into your bedroom with this marbled black and white duvet cover that pairs wonderfully with black (or bright) marbled pillows.
11. Deco Barware Gold + Marble ($63): Play the perfect host with this stainless steel and marble barware collection that comes with a double jigger, fruit knife, tongs and bottle opener.
12. Slivered Marble Hook ($28): Hang your keys, dog’s leash or jewelry on this blush pink marble hook. The piece also comes in gray, white and green — so you can hang a group of them on the wall to create a clever display.
13. Marble-Top Side Table ($298): For a rustic-meets-modern look, opt for this side table with reclaimed wood legs and a sandblasted white marble top.
14. Marble Wood Coasters ($25): Wood meets marble again with these sleek coasters that will look just as beautiful as the table you put them on.
15. Marble-Top Coffee Table: How amazing is this marble top table ($519) with its brushed gold base? This living room makeover incorporates wood and leather elements to make the center table pop. (via Sugar & Cloth)
How do you decorate with marble? Let us know in the comments.