No matter what holiday you celebrate, no one can deny the festive awesomeness of Christmas lights. For weddings, birthdays, and holiday parties, the right string of lights is crucial to any event.
You can go ahead and cue up All of the Lights by Kanye now.
1. Starry Silver Lights ($12-$89): These teeny tiny lights are a great way to add sparkle to any part of your home. Great for a mini-tree!
3. Paper Pyramid Lights ($42-$68): These gorgeous lights are made from printmaking paper scraps!
4. White & Green Cotton Ball Lights ($13): For a rustic but still colorful vibe, go for handmade cotton lanterns.
10. Christmas Lights Synced to Slayer (DIY): Sure this is so 2011, but it’s still totally awesome.
16. Star Wars Lights ($30): Gotta get our geek points on.
19. Bulb Lights Necklace ($12): Or you can always wear your love of lights! This necklace actually lights up.
20. Motherboard Christmas Tree ($18): Speaking of geek points… :)
Bonus! Ryan Gosling Wrapped in Christmas Lights: We’ll just leave this here. You can thank us later.
How will you decorate for the holidays? Any DIY projects or fun products we should know about? Talk to us in the comments below.