Since the early ’90s, there’s been no denying that our girl Drew has got the boho-babe look down to a science. From her *perf* beach waves to her propensity for playing with patterns, Drew Barrymore is no doubt an icon of eccentric style. That’s why we were more than thrilled to find the dish, from the actress/girl boss herself, on where exactly it is she shops for all her home goods. Better yet, what home decor stores she just *can’t* live without. So whether you’re shopping in New York or looking to get thrifty in LA, we’ve got the top five shops that Drew Barrymore is absolutely obsessed with.
1. Serena & Lily: Moms, take note! This busy mother of two makes no compromises when it comes to style over function. Drew loves Serena & Lily’s La Jolla Baskets ($78-$168) for a chic way to store her kiddies’ toys. Plus, the cool blue and turquoise tones in Serena & Lily’s summer collection are perfect for giving your pad those beachy vibes.
2. Rose Bowl Flea Market: Even the stars like to get thrifty! If you consider yourself a bargain-hungry babe, you’ll want to stroll through the Rose Bowl Flea Market (every second Sunday of the month) and find the accent piece your home has been waiting for. Boasting over 2,500 vendors, this outdoor market has everything from homemade goods to vintage finds. The creative celeb took a DIY approach to a gorgeous feather she found at the market and displayed the piece in her home as a modern installation.
3. ABC Carpet & Home: Not only is the boho goddess head-over-heels for ABC Carpet & Home’s swoon-worthy rugs and furnishing, but she’s also all about those killer deals. Whether you’re looking to get crafty and deck your walls with some pretty tapestries or wanna buy some unique furniture pieces (like the crocheted couch Drew snagged from the shop), be sure to check out ABC Carpet & Home whenever you find yourself in the Bronx, or just online.
4. Pat McGann Gallery: Who can resist the look of intricately patterned textiles? Drew sure can’t. The actress-turned-entrepreneur never exits Pat McGann’s Gallery without a shopping bag in hand. If you’re seeking to give your apartment that traveling gypsy vibe or you’re simply looking to add a few patterned touches to your minimalist space, Pat McGann Gallery in LA is a great go-to when it comes to shopping for fun, imported textiles and furnishings. Think of it as Cost Plus World Market meets Urban Outfitters — except each piece is an actual antique.
5. Farrow & Ball: Believe it or not, the look of your walls actually plays a key role when it comes to designing your home. Like any good home decor junkie, Drew was very particular when it came to the coloring of her walls. The actress swears by Farrow & Ball for both their elegant pigments as well as the fact that the colors are sold in small pots, which makes it easy to experiment with paint.
Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor ideas!
(h/t Elle, feature photo via Getty)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.