10 Time-Saving, Weekday Breakfast Recipes
Mornings are hectic enough, and sometimes making breakfast is the last thing you can manage. But skipping breakfast won’t get you very far during a busy day. Give yourself a leg up on the week by prepping breakfasts ahead of time or by making things you can take on the go. We rounded up 10 options that are guaranteed to save you time in the morning.
1. Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes: This is the easiest way imaginable to eat a bowl of oatmeal. Just make a pan of the “cupcakes” on the weekend, and you’ll have breakfast all week. (via The Loud and Clear)
2. Baked Egg Boats: One of our favorite breakfast recipes, these egg boats are easy to cut into slices and enjoy. Or you could make them with individual rolls to reheat when you get to the office. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
3. Banana Dogs: We’re going back and forth on whether or not we love this or find it a little bit gross, but it is definitely an effective way to take breakfast on the go. (via The Domestic Mama & Village Cook)
4. Homemade Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches: We love a good breakfast sandwich, but they can be unhealthy and get expensive, really quickly. With this make-at-home version you can control the quality of the ingredients that go inside. (via Flying on Jess Fuel)
5. Kale and Goat Cheese Frittata Cups: You know we love anything that you can bake in a muffin tin, and these frittata cups do not disappoint. Plus, you can freeze the extras so you have breakfast on busy mornings. (via TheKitchn)
8. Oatmeal in Jars: Steel cut oats are the gold standard for breakfast, but they are time consuming to prepare. Luckily you can reheat them if you make individual portions in mason jars. (via TheKitchn)
10. Strawberry Nutella Pop Tarts: Okay, we didn’t say everything would be healthy. We imagine that these homemade pastries are a bit better than store-bought, but they are definitely an occasional treat. (via TheKitchn)
What’s your favorite breakfast to grab as you’re walking out the door? Tell us in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.