12 Floral iPhone Wallpapers to Download for Spring
If you’re anything like us, you’ve probably still got a teensy bit of Christmas in your life (we’re talking about you, leftover Rudolph mug that’s just too adorable to put back into storage). But with the gorgeous spring sun making an appearance, it’s finally time to say goodbye to winter and to revamp your style — head to phone. And this spring is all about festive floral prints. Don’t worry, it’ll be easy. Simply throw on your festival hat, slip on your best spring florals and dress up your iPhone in the enchanting flowery patterns of the season. Not sure where to start? Here are some of our favorite florals ATM.
1. Pink Bouquet: We are absolutely obsessed with the vibrant, feminine colors in this realistic bouquet. And unlike a real bundle, these ones require absolutely no maintenance or care. Double win! (via iPhone 5 Retina Wallpaper)
2. Classic Seamless Vintage Flower Pattern: This isn’t your grandmother’s floral. With delicate pink flora on an enchanting mint background, it’s the perfect subtle combo to whisk you into springtime mode. (via Mobile 9)
4. Kurbits Floral Teal/Warning Orange: It’s time to get graphic. This purple, teal and salmon beauty is a great neutral background for the minimalist. Plus, it works great as both a home and lock screen. (via Speck)
10. She Believed She Could: Inspired by the flood of peonies on her Instagram feed last summer, this encouraging wallpaper will give you all the motivation you need to kill every Monday. (via Enthralling Gumption)
12. Peach Peonies: You can never go wrong with peonies (hint hint, BFs and BFFs). This watercolor design is the perfect way to guarantee that your favorite bloom stays with you all spring and summer long. (via Momental Designs)
Have you updated your iPhone wallpaper for spring? Share it with us on Pinterest by using the hashtag #iamcreative.