14 Best Products on Sale from Ban.do
If you’re a fan of irreverent patterns, colorful printables and quirky sayings, you’re probably all about the ban.do life. What’s even better than ban.do’s affordable products? When those products go on sale. *Cue enthusiastic cheers.* Stock up for your BFF’s bday, summer bachelorette or even just a rainy day. But don’t wait — snatch up these goodies while they last. Scroll down to score big on these hot must-haves.
1. ban.do Too Cold to Hold Drink Sleeve ($10, pack of four): Whether you’re celebrating your BFF’s nuptials or just want your coworkers to stay positive every day of the week, these retro-inspired neoprene drink sleeves will keep your fingers from freezing. Slip your ice cold drinks into one of these before you toast to the moment. Four come in a pack, so there’ll be plenty to go around.
2. ban.do The Power Trip ($19): Don’t let your iPhone have all the fun when it comes to decorative phone cases. Swap out your basic phone charger for this fab floral one that definitely wins prettiest charger around.
3. ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger ($18): Make sure your phone never runs outta juice with this sparkly disco mobile charger. It includes a charging cable and an eight-pin lightning port which fits the iPhone 5/5s/5c, 6/6s, 6/6s plus.
4. ban.do iPhone 6/6s Case ($12): If you’re a fan of floral print, then this charming iPhone case was made for you! Featuring bright and beautiful blooms, this hard case offers the protection your phone needs without compromising on style. Pair it with this matching floral wallpaper download, and you’ll be carrying a bouquet of texts in no time.
5. ban.do Heart-Shaped Tub Pin ($5): You know this pin is for you when most of your daydreams involve soaking it up in a hot tub. Turn your dreams into a reality with this fun heart-shaped tub pin you can wear on your jacket lapel or backpack.
6. ban.do That’s a Wrap Scarf ($14): Wear your heart on your sleeve (or neck or head…) with this light, breezy and ultra cute accessory. Perfect for daily wear or special date nights, this scarf is the accessory to snatch up ASAP.
7. ban.do Hot Hot Hot Balloon Pin ($8): Whether you’re referring to the heat wave or *yourself*, there’s no going wrong with the Hot Hot Hot Balloon Pin. It’s the cute li’l accessory needed to spruce up a basic denim jacket.
8. ban.do iPhone 6/6s Case ($12): Busy? Let everyone know your time shouldn’t be put to waste with this cheeky iPhone case. It doesn’t hurt that this pop of *mint* will instantly brighten up your day.
9. ban.do Strawberry Ice Cream Cone Card ($4): Celebrate your BFF’s birthday with a card featuring her favorite frozen dessert: ice cream! Even better, slip a gift card for Cold Stone inside. ;)
10. ban.do iPhone 6/6s Case ($12): This stylish “love you mean it” phone case has got your iPhone covered! Thanks to this lovey dovey case, your phone will stay scratch-free and super cute!
11. ban.do You Take the Cake Prize Ribbon ($6): Whether for a birthday or just because, gift your BFF or S.O. this prize ribbon that’s enough to warrant a celebration. Give as-is or as the finishing touch to a wrapped present. Just make sure to have that cake ready!
12. ban.do Looking Good Makeup Bag ($16): TBH, makeup bags are one of the greatest gifts you can get a beauty-obsessed friend. This satin pouch with leatherette trim is a clear winner for holding all your essentials for when you’re on the go.
13. ban.do Model Bobbi Set ($6, set of eight): Chic and fun, this set of eight neon pink and rose gold bobby pins is the pretty and practical gift anybody with hair can appreciate. Wear one at a time or combine the two colors for a stylish everyday accessory.
14. ban.do Supercute Heart Necklace ($6): Set on an 18k gold-plated chain, this enamel heart charm makes the ideal gift for BFFs. Get one for you and the gal pal for a cute and affordable matching set.
Which of these ban.do goodies did you like best? Make sure to check us out on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.