14 Gift Ideas for Your Fall-Obsessed BFF
Looking for the perfect present for your fall-obsessed BFF? There’ll be no boos here, because we know all things cozy, pumpkin and cider-y. Whether you’re looking for the perfect birthday present or just want to show your bestie a little l-o-v-e, the fall-themed gifts below will have her swooning (and running for her next PSL with glee). From cozy scarves and blankets to leaf-covered phone cases, there’s something here for every autumn-loving babe. Who knows, maybe after gifting her one of these she’ll love you more than pumpkin spice. Maybe.
1. Nylon Fall Leaves iPhone 6/6s + Case ($27): Don’t let your BFF’s iPhone miss out on all the Fall festivities. Help her dress her phone in this adorable falling leaves case to remind her of her favorite season, *cough cough* fall.
2. Anthropologie Avoca Plaid Lambswool Throw ($168): Movies, hot chocolate and a cozy throw blanket are all fall is wrapped up to be. So encourage your BFF’s next Netflix binge with this soft throw in a stylish plaid print.
3. Target Halloween Pumpkin Copper Mug ($30): When two amazing things come together, they call it a copper pumpkin mug filled to the brim with Moscow mule. Dress your fave cocktail with a little pumpkin copper for the season.
4. ModCloth Mere Sipper-stition Mug ($15): MEOWtastic is how your BFF will describe this mug. She’ll love you every morning after she pours her pumpkin spice latte into this cute Halloween kitty mug.
5. Natural Life Start Each Day With a Thankful Heart Trinket Tray ($16): Nothing says “I love you” like a beautiful trinket tray. Now your BFF can start each day with a thankful heart with this inspirational quote tray.
6. lovahandmade Pumpkin Spiced Latte Fall Autumn Harvest Hand Embroidery PDF Pattern ($5): Does your BFF adore craft projects? Grab her this pumpkin spice embroidery design to inspire her next DIY.
7. West Elm Faux Fur Throw ($89-$129): Is it really fall without a little faux fur? Nothing is better than a faux fur throw alongside a crackling fire. Wrap one of these throws up with a ribbon and you have the perfect hostess present.
8. Allyson Johnson I Just Really Love October Art ($20): Share your October pride with this wall art. Bonus: Grab a cute gold frame to complete this fall-tastic gift.
9. Amanda Deer Tiny Gold Leaf Necklace ($28): Scrap the ol’ BFF necklaces. Opt for something a bit more natural and snag a couple of these gold leaf necklaces. Your gal pals will love them!
10. Candelles Pumpkin Roll Candle ($20): Pumpkin candles? Yawn. Pumpkin cinnamon roll candles? YES. Have your house smelling like Thanksgiving morning all season long with this amazingly delicious candle.
11. For Such a Time Designs I Love You More Than Pumpkin Spice Hand Stamped Spoon ($20): Loving someone more than pumpkin spice is really saying something. Profess your love with this adorable and dainty pumpkin-loving spoon.
12. Washi Station Red Maple Leaf Washi Tape ($4): Are your Thanksgiving cards looking a little bland? Spice them up with a little leafy tape.
13. Typo Cannister Candle ($28): If your BFF loves all things quirky (and a little wild), then look no further. This candle will make her laugh each time she lights it, because it is “Sh– Hot.”
14. Surya Give Thanks Throw Pillow ($30-$40): This adorable pillow is the perfect Friendsgiving hostess present. Nothing like a little inspirational reminder every time you cozy up on the couch.
Loving these gifts? Check out more on Brit + Co’s Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.