Ohhh say can you see, by June’s early light, that the 4th is almost here, and it’s time to spread some cheer! We know it might seem a little early to start planning for the 4th of July, but it’s just about two weeks away! From mason jar cocktails to washi flags, here are 30 ways to make sure your Independence Day rocks.
1. Rocket Favors: First, what rocks more than rockets? ;) (via Martha Stewart)
2. Ombre Independence Day Cake: Red, white, blue, and everything in between, this ombré cake was just featured in InStyle this week! (via Brit + Co.)
3. Blue Glassware: If you can’t find blue glassware, try making your own with recycled bottles and blue glass glaze. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
4. Bandana Bunting: If you’ve got an extra bandana or two floating around, you can easily turn them into festive pennant banners. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
5. Americana Pool Float ($12): Nothing says the middle of summer like spending an entire day floating in the pool.
6. Fruit Stars + Stripes: Who says eating healthy can’t be as cute and fun as a cake pop? (via Brit + Co.)
7. Striped Straws ($5): Never underestimate the power of colorful striped straws.
8. Portable Flag Flask ($18): If you’re heading on a camping adventure for the long weekend, be sure to pack a handy portable flask.
9. Lantern Vases: How cute are these lantern-turned-vases? (via Better Homes and Gardens)
10. Studs and Stripes ($20): While it might seem extreme to get a new iPhone case for every holiday, we love this patriotic style for any time of year.
11. Washi Cake Bunting: Forget about bunting for your walls – make bunting for your cake! (via Brit + Co.)
12. Push Pop Cakes: Speaking of cake, loving all the stars and stripes in these little pushers. (via Love from the Oven)
13. Snow Cone Cupcakes: That title is not a joke. These snow cone looking treats are actually cupcakes! Well done Bakerella, well done. (via Bakerella)
14. Flag Napkin Rings: Create an all-American table setting by turning flags into napkin rings. Bonus points if you include sparklers in each place setting. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
15. American Summer Denim Shirt ($58): Pretty sure we could live in this shirt all summer long.
16. Berry Cones: If you’re heading on a picnic, bring a whole bunch of fruity cones to keep energy high. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
17. Crepe Paper + String Lights: We love this romantic decoration – perfect for a 4th of July wedding, birthday party, or dinner for two. (via Style Me Pretty)
18. Mason Jar Beverages: What’s a holiday without a mason jar? (via Celebrations At Home)
19. Washi Flags: The only thing that makes striped straws cuter? Washi tape! (via Brit + Co.)
20. Star Garlands: A star hole punch and a sewing machine is all you need to whip up this fun banner in a matter of minutes. (via Anna Leahart on Flickr)
21. Stars and Stripes: So fun – love how the paint chip stripes come through in each letter. (via Rebekah Gough)
22. Summer Berry Cream Cheese Pie: Berries and cream cheese – nom. (via Curly Girl Kitchen)
23. Duct Tape Banner: You can also use a whole bunch of duct tape to create colorful bit of bunting. (via Becoming Home)
24. Confetti Popper Rockets: Create confetti madness for kids and adults alike! (via Alpha Mom)
25. Pinwheels Party: We love the playful look of this pinwheel-themed party. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
26. Patriotic Panna Cotta Shooters: How fun are these? We love the layers of panna cotta.(via Sprinkle Bakes)
27. Bike Decorations: If you’re biking in a 4th of July parade this year, or just love showing your patriotic side, download these printable decorations and rock your wheels. (via Martha Stewart)
28. Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches: Red velvet stars? Yes please. (via Farmgirl’s Dabbles)
29. American Flag Leggings ($30): Just this once, we’ll go ahead and let you wear tights as pants ;)
30. Suzy Kuzy Beer Mitt ($40): And lastly, this insanely patriotic beer mitt. That’s all.
How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Any decor, food, or fashion ideas we should check out? Share them with us in the comments below.