30 Red, White, and Blue Ways to Rock the 4th of July
Ohhh say can you see, by June’s early light, that the 4th is almost here, and it’s time to spread some cheer! We know it might seem a little early to start planning for the 4th of July, but it’s just about two weeks away! From mason jar cocktails to washi flags, here are 30 ways to make sure your Independence Day rocks.
5. Americana Pool Float ($12): Nothing says the middle of summer like spending an entire day floating in the pool.
7. Striped Straws ($5): Never underestimate the power of colorful striped straws.
8. Portable Flag Flask ($18): If you’re heading on a camping adventure for the long weekend, be sure to pack a handy portable flask.
10. Studs and Stripes ($20): While it might seem extreme to get a new iPhone case for every holiday, we love this patriotic style for any time of year.
15. American Summer Denim Shirt ($58): Pretty sure we could live in this shirt all summer long.
29. American Flag Leggings ($30): Just this once, we’ll go ahead and let you wear tights as pants ;)
30. Suzy Kuzy Beer Mitt ($40): And lastly, this insanely patriotic beer mitt. That’s all.