9 Last-Minute Kickstarters to Put on Your Christmas Wish List
While most of our grown-up Christmas list is already set (including Bachelor-themed and Hello Kitty wine, because #adulting), we’re always on the hunt for cool new things to add — even if that means waiting until after the holidays buy them with our Christmas loot. So whether you’re a holiday procrastinator or New Years pre-planner, here are nine new Kickstarter and Indiegogo crowdfunds that we’re keeping our eyes on this week.
1. Sharingland: As one of the first Mexican creators to launch a campaign on Kickstarter, the dynamic entrepreneurs behind Sharingland are trying to rediscover the magic of a cardboard box. From a space capsule to a castle, these creative cardboard playhouses will surely bring out your inner kiddo.
2. Bobby Compact: Combining innovative anti-theft technology with cute candy colors, this cool new backpack is perfect for the bright traveler.
3. Actofit: While we’ll be the first ones to say we love tracking our steps on our Fitbit, this cool new wearable is taking gym tracking to a whole new level. Using algorithms that track more than 75 exercises and count reps, it’s the perfect gift for the techy gym rat in your life.
4. Everlast: Nothing quite beats writing down a to-do list in a cute notebook… but the environmentalist in us isn’t too keen about wasting paper. The Everlast feels just like writing in a regular notebook, but the ink erases with just a drop of water. Plus, it’s compatible with the Rocketbook app, so you can easily save your notes to Google Drive and Dropbox before erasing them IRL.
5. Venturi: Let’s be honest, the belt hasn’t really changed… ever. This cool new innovation ditches the stone-age prong system for a sleeker design that doesn’t have to be adjusted every single time you put on your pants. Trust us, the two seconds you’ll save every morning will really add up.
6. Lief: Having a stressful period of life can wreak havoc on your physical, emotional and mental health. Luckily, this cool new gadget is here to help us find our inner zen. Lief tracks your natural heart rate variability (HRV) which is a marker of your physical and psychological health. Not only does it track this key stress indicator, but it also utilizes HRV biofeedback exercises to help you train yourself to stay less stressed throughout your day.
7. Eyeque: If you’re the type of person who dreads going to the optometrist, this cool new gadget just might be for you. Eyeque is a smartphone-powered vision tracker that allows you to take vision tests and track your eyesight all through the device and free myEyeQue app.
8. iKeybo: Whether you’re writing emails at a cafe or proofing a proposal on an airplane, lugging around a full-size computer for a few minutes of work is hella annoying. That’s what makes this product so genius: The iKeybo instantly transforms your smartphone into a full-sized virtual keyboard. Simply put your phone on the built-in stand and it automatically projects a keyboard in four languages… heck, it can even be used to play piano, guitar, bass or drums too.
View this post on Instagram
Great smile 😄 = Great selffee 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 #coffee #SelffeeOfTheDay #thirsty #nyc🗽 #refinery29 #edibleselfie #selffee #nycdessert #nobread #2girls1fork #feastagram #devourpower #eatupnyc #yahoofood #hungrybetches #nycsibs #buzzfeast #cheatdayeats #chewsnyc #hangrydiary #daughterofdesignwedding
A post shared by SELFFEE (@edibleselfie) on
9. SELFFEE: For the gal who has one too many selfies on her phone, this cool new foodie company is definitely a must-fund. Printing your real selfies on cookies and beverages, this edible photo both is perfect for special events (plus, they’re opening up a storefront in NYC next year).
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured Photo via Sharingland)