19 Airbnbs for the Ultimate Destination Bachelorette Party
Apart from the actual wedding, the most important bridal milestone comes when her besties gather for a legendary bachelorette party. There’s obvs a bit of planning that goes into an epic getaway celebration with the crew, but number one on the list is picking a destination. Airbnb is an awesome resource for tracking down that perfect place to accommodate the whole squad. From the Real World house in Key West to a luxe retreat in Vail, Colorado, we have 19 picks that will make any bachelorette bash totally unforgettable. Don’t let some of the sticker prices shock you. Once you split the cost among all the ladies (most will sleep 16+), they’re way affordable — so pick one and start packin’!
1. Six Bedroom Vertical House With Ocean View in Los Angeles, CA ($699/night): Resting on the border of Santa Monica and Venice, this pad has a massive ocean view roof deck and is less than 30 seconds to the sand. Plus, you can easily grab a bite on Abbot Kinney Blvd, a rooftop drink at the Erwin, and then catch the sunset at the Santa Monica Pier. You and your gals with love every sun-soaked minute of it.
2. Villas del Corazon in Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico ($1,030/night): This beachside villa is stunning and expansive with four bedrooms upstairs and three separate apartments below. Your squad can get their chill on at the pool or nearby beach all day, and then hit the town at night for bottomless margaritas. Bonus: You’ll have a blast zooming around Sayulita in the golf carts that are rentable by the hour or for the day. Keys, please!
3. City Park Mansion in Denver, CO ($199/night): West of City Park, this rental is a total steal! It sleeps up to 18 and the location is walking distance to fab Denver restaurants and bars. The spacious living areas will also cater to a wild girls’ night in.
4. Newly Furnished Luxury Home in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada ($383/night): If clubs and beaches aren’t your thing, you’ll love this outside-the-city-limits cottage. Just 30 minutes from Vancouver, you’ll have the option to spend a day in the city before retreating to your private shindig at night.
5. Stunning, Remodeled Home in Palm Springs, CA ($1,745/night): This dreamy Palm Springs retreat is the ultimate choice for poolside relaxation with 16+ of your best ladies. Almost all of the bedrooms offer direct access to the outdoors, and each has its own private bathroom — which means no fighting for shower time or outlets!
6. Wine Country Escape: Luxury Estate in Santa Rosa, CA ($2,200/night): This six-bedroom wine country estate is stacked with not only a pool and hot tub, but spa-style steam and sauna rooms. You can spend time hanging out at the pool table, blackjack table (whoa!), or fire pit. Needless to say, it’s got all the de-stressing vibes a bride-to-be could want.
7. 184 West Meadow Drive in Vail, CO ($3,000/night): Park yourselves on the banks of Gore Creek in this ultra-luxurious, seven-bedroom cabin. A stone’s throw from the Four Seasons, its placement is prime for both the restaurants and the slopes — but we won’t blame you if you just want to cozy up to the fire with your squad and some wine.
8. Historic Downtown Manor in Austin, TX ($1,000/night): With over 113 reviews and a five-star rating, this gorg historic abode is a popular choice for Austin bachelorettes. The kitchen is spacious enough for big brunches, and the backyard is totally party-ready with a covered table, grill, and fire pit. Pass the s’mores, please!
9. Hollywood Mansions With Views of the Bowl in Los Angeles, CA ($1,350/night): Besides being totally stunning, this newly renovated, modern penthouse is just two blocks from Hollywood Blvd and the Walk of Fame. And if you get tired of all the celeb glam, hiking in Laurel or Runyon Canyons is close by too.
10. Huge Waterfront Contemporary in Cape Cod, MA ($1,222/night): Chill out in this enormous, contemporary haven, which is waterfront on Cape Cod. As if that wasn’t amazing enough, the town has more trees than almost any other part of the Cape, making this retreat a total woodland wonder.
11. Two Stunning, Spacious Homes in Nashville, TN ($700/night): An ideal choice if your crew is rolling SUPER deep, these eight bedrooms across two houses can sleep 24 comfortably. Breakfast or margs are within walking distance and a $7 Uber will get you to downtown Nash-vegas.
12. 10 Room South Beach Mansion in Miami, FL ($970/night): South Beach, here we come! Revel in the last moments of bachelorette life Miami style with this upscale gem. In addition to the beach-bumming potential, this two-story getaway has a pool, jacuzzi, BBQ, and access to bikes!
13. Real World MTV House in Key West, FL ($1,700/night): As seen on TV! Used by MTV to film the 2006 season of The Real World: Key West, this mini-resort has 500 feet of oceanfront property and will sleep 20 of your peeps. You’ll find an on-site gym, tennis court, kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, pool table, racquetball court, and even a boat dock. The fun will literally never stop.
14. Spanish Mansion Home and Pool in Ojai, CA ($1,250/night): You’ll live like queens in this massive historical estate. The lawn is carefully manicured and your gal pals will adore the saloon, dipping pool, and six-person hot tub. Enjoy, your highnesses!
15. Gorgeous Historic Treme Home in New Orleans, LA ($920/night): Nestled in the heart of NOLA, this recently renovated bungalow will let you live like a local just 15 blocks from the French Quarter and downtown. Be sure to chow down on some beignets for us!
16. Two Private Apartments in Historic Victorian Home in Portland, OR ($450/night): Mod meets vintage in this charming, two-story Portland locale. It’s a cozy setting for quality bestie time and a quick trip to fun in the Pearl District.
17. Ocean Block Jersey Shore Home in Atlantic City, NJ ($567/night): This baby is frequently used for bachelorette parties, so it’s been tested and approved for your vacay. It’s a great pick for a quiet northeastern getaway that’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to the beach.
18. Resort Quality Five Bedroom in Scottsdale, AZ ($450/night): Pack up those sunnies and sandals! This chic desert oasis is complete with all the space you’ll need for a killer bash. Once you’ve relaxed by the pool a bit, venture to Old Scottsdale a few minutes away and partake in its fun, Western charms.
19. 6 Bedroom Downtown Loft Penthouse in Chicago, IL ($800/night): This loft sleeps 16 and is decked out for an Old Town Chicago celebration. You’ll be just steps away from the lake, Topo Gigio and Old Town Ale House (both Anthony Bourdain favorites), high-end boutiques, and the famous Second City Comedy Club. Bonus: It’s apparently the preferred Chicago property of Airbnb founder and CEO, Brian Chesky!