We’re going to go ahead and name Alexa Chung the golden child of celebrity collaborations. Whether she’s helping craft cute collared dresses for Madewell or showing us how to copy her cool girl cat eye with beauty brand Eyeko, the style maven seems to have a total knack for knowing just what sort of style update we’re in need of. So it makes total sense that Chung has paired back up with AG Jeans for a second collaboration.
The recently released fall line is full of denim pieces that are somehow super classic and ultra trendy all at the same time. Playing up the preppy, British style Chung is known for, the line also includes some fun blouses, A-line skirts and a sweet set of overalls. We won’t say that this new collection is the cheapest option out there (the least expensive item still comes in at $98), but if you’re ready to throw down some cash for a piece that can be a fixture in your wardrobe for years to come, scroll on down to check out a few of our five favorite pieces.
1. Feminist Tee ($118): If you’re ready to tell the world you’re a feminist, do it with the help of Alexa Chung.
2. Denim Romper ($345): We’re totally digging the utilitarian vibes this one-piece is giving off. Sport with Converse for a laid back look or pumps for a dressier feel.
3. Polkadot Blouse ($268): If you’re looking for a conservative office piece that’s still trendy, try this high necked, polkadotted blouse with a bow tie in the back.
4. Corduroy Skirt ($178): Rock this classic A-line skirt with a t-shirt, a button-down, heels, flats – okay fine, it goes with everything.
5. Denim Dress ($325): Well if this isn’t the perfect dress for those not-quite-summer, not-quite-fall days then we don’t know what is.
To check out the full collection, click here.
Are there any pieces you’re dying to own from this collection? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photos via AG Jeans)