10 Denim Skirts to Wear Today That Will Take You Back to the ’90s
Let’s go back for a minute to those idyllic summers of your youth. While you were on that family holiday attentively caring to your Tamagotchi’s every need, what kind of summer style were you rocking? We’re going to guess it involved some kind of strappy tank top, jelly sandals and of course, the versatile denim skirt. While it fell off the radar for a while, denim skirts have come back in a big way. If you’re looking to evoke a definite ’90s vibe into your warm weather wardrobe (because who isn’t, really?), scroll down to check out some of the best denim skirts the Internet has to offer.
1. BDG Front Button Skirt ($59): If you’re hesitant about going back to your denim skirt days, this simple and classic pick is just the way to go.
2. Frayed Denim Skirt ($40): Looking for something with a little more give? Try this pleated and frayed option.
3. White Denim A-Line Skirt ($86): Add a bit of motorcycle edge to your skirt in this crisp white option with exposed zippers.
4. Madewell Denim Skirt ($98): Pair this simple skirt from Madewell with sleek booties and a slim fitting tank top for a super chic summer look.
5. Raw Edge Asymmetric Wrap Mini Skirt ($50): Add a unique element to the look with this wrapped style that also comes with a belt.
6. Denim Mom Skirt ($54): It might be called a “mom skirt,” but don’t let the name fool you. When styled right, this slim midi can look ultra stylish.
7. Denim Skater Skirt ($15): When in doubt, a flirty skater cut is always a good choice.
9. Pilcro Distressed Denim Midi Skirt ($118): Up the drama in this full, midi number, which comes with a cute denim belt.
10. Destructed White Skirt ($56): Pop a chambray button-down on under this white number and call it a day.