5 Alternatives When It’s Too Damn Hot for Skinny Jeans
Remember a few weeks ago when we found out skinny jeans are actually bad for our health? We don’t know about you, but we’re a little bummed that we have to find a different way to wear jeans. But hey, maybe it’s time to loosen up a little bit and give our legs some room to breathe. Plus, with the summer temps hitting all-time highs, we’re betting you’ll want to slip into something else. Scroll on for some stylish alternatives to our favorite skinny jeans.
1. Boyfriend Jeans: Believe it or not, boyfriend jeans are still super popular. Pair them with a button-down or comfy tee, and you have the perfect outfit for going out to coffee with friends. (via Sincerely Jules)
2. Soft Pants: If you’re looking for a super comfy and trendy alternative to skinny jeans, you MUST snag yourself up a pair of soft pants. These pants are even better than wearing yoga pants because you can dress them up for work with a pair of heels and a blouse. (via What I Wore)
3. Wide-leg Trousers: If you’re looking for a pair of pants that hug your hips but still give your legs some breathing room, you should definitely invest in a bright pair of wide-leg trousers. With pants this bright, you’ll give an entirely new look to your wardrobe. (via Style Pantry)
4. Midi Skirt: Nothing says summer like wearing pretty skirts, especially this beautiful midi skirt. We absolutely love how much freedom and comfort it offers, plus you can wear it for any occasion. (via On the Q Train)
5. Scalloped Shorts: Shorts are a no-brainer when it comes to your summer wardrobe. The scallop hem adds an extra layer of glam to this staple, and can be paired with a floral top or v-neck. (via McKenna Blue)
Are you saying goodbye to your skinnies? Tell us your favorite skinny-jean alternatives in the comments below!