19 Adorable Animal-Inspired Holiday Decor Picks
Going for a playful look this holiday season? Whether you’re looking for a more colorful retro vibe or a minimalist Scandinavian feel, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this animal-themed decor. Woodland-inspired tea towels and must-have baby fox ornaments make the perfect modern update for a Christmas tree or holiday tablescape. Take a look at these irresistibly cute holiday picks and seasonal DIY ideas for your own animal faves.
1. Holiday Deer Mug ($14): An adorable deer mug is just what you need for sipping a cup of hot cocoa this Christmas. (It also makes a great secret santa gift.)
4. Deer + Moose Bottle Stoppers ($35): Look no further for the ultimate glam hostess gift — these gold metallic bottle stoppers make an ideal pair.
5. Snoopy Nutcracker ($48): With a retro, playful vibe, this Snoopy dog piece provides a stylish option for any holiday accent table.
6. Christmas Cat Tea Towel ($16): A cat print combines with vivid red and green for Christmas, creating this modern tea towel to spruce up your kitchen or serving area when entertaining.
7. Antler Ornaments ($39, set of six): As another subtle option, these trendy antler ornaments would add color and style to any Christmas tree or holiday centerpiece.
8. Fun Reindeer String Lights ($40): As the ultimate retro-inspired pick, these string lights would look so fun draped in front of a window or out on a patio.
9. Mod Cat Ornament ($6 each): Choose an ornament that gives back. This whimsical iron cat option is handmade in Colombia and benefits rescued animals.
10. Winter Scene With Fawn ($40): Blush pink bottle brushes provide a modern feminine touch to this wintry decor set, complete with a cute Bambi-esque fawn.
11. Winter Zebra Throw Pillow ($36): Place this quirky zebra pillow on your sofa or an accent chair for a dose of personality. Just look at those boots!
12. Dachshund Stoneware Menorah ($128): Classic and elegant, this iconic Jonathan Adler menorah provides a modern piece to celebrate the Festival of Lights. Pair with festive dark blue candles for bold contrast.
13. DIY Glitter Tassel Ornaments: Dress up some animal figurines to create menagerie-inspired ornaments. Metallic paint elevates the design, while pastel tassels add a boho touch. (via A Subtle Revelry)
14. Higher Ground Stocking Holder ($40): Hang your stockings in style with animal-inspired holders. A dark brass coif makes this mismatched trio feel cohesive.
15. Laser-Cut Wood Animals ($3 each): Create your own woodsy holiday scene with minimalist wood animals. Clear off a sideboard or accent table to setup a festive vignette for the season.
16. Springbok Head ($40): A luxe animal head will elevate your holiday wall display, and it will stay chic all year long if you decide to keep it up.
17. Bottle Brush Baby Fox Ornament ($10): How can you resist this baby fox with that mini plaid scarf? He’ll help complete your woodland-inspired Christmas tree getup.
18. Acrylic Reindeer ($13 and up): For a more subtle, streamlined setup this season, consider an arrangement of acrylic animals. It’s playful yet sophisticated at the same time.
19. DIY Cardboard Deer Bust: Get all the essentials to make this deconstructed cardboard deer mount with our handy kit. The pale green accent colors give it a chic holiday twist. Feel free to spray paint it gold for a super festive feel.
What are your favorite animal-inspired decor picks for the holidays? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)