14 Edgy Skirts to Nail the Asymmetrical Trend
Mini or midi? Midi or maxi? Maxi or mini? With all the different skirt lengths out there, it can certainly be difficult to choose — especially during the summer, when just about any length will do. Luckily, the style gurus have been listening to our troubles. Asymmetrical clothing has been trending as of late, and it is the perfect solution to this hemline dilemma. No matter which two lengths you’re choosing between, the following 14 skirts have got you covered (pun intended).
1. Split Pencil Skirt ($17): The subtlety of this skirt’s split levels is what makes it the perfect candidate for both casual and formal events. It all depends on what you pair it with — perhaps a chambray top for brunch?
4. Bodycon Dress With Asymmetrical Color Block ($30): Want a statement outfit without having to go through the struggle of putting it together? There’s a simple solution. Just slip on a dramatic dress like this one.
5. Split Textured Midi Skirt ($36): There’s something about textured fabric that just takes clothing to a whole new level. And not only does it look great, but it feels amazing too.
9. Silk Wrap Skirt ($200): Got a few extra bucks to spend this month? Go ahead and splurge it on this beautiful silk skirt. That striped wave keeps it fun and interesting.
11. Bodycon Dress in Stripe ($40): If you’re like us, you probably have about a million articles of striped clothing already in your closet, which means that every additional piece you purchase must have something exceptionally unique about it. Lucky for all of us, the bold asymmetrical element sets this one apart.
12. Twisted Asymmetrical Skirt ($35): Similar to the draped number from before, this asymmetrical skirt is effortlessly beautiful. It even has an elastic waist, so all you have to do is slip it on over a simple tee and you’re ready to go.
13. Asymmetrical Midi Skirt ($60): White skirts aren’t common among most wardrobes, but they’re certainly valuable due to their versatility. If you’re one for the minimalist trend, this midi will fit right in.
14. Maxi Dress With One Shoulder ($18): We’re taking the summer maxi trend one step further with this beauty. It has that simple Grecian goddess look, in an even better hue than normal.
Would you try out this fun trend? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!