16 Luxe Holiday Bar Essentials You Didn’t Know You Could Get from Walmart
If you’re planning on making spirits bright this season, make sure you’re equipped with all the essentials to make that happen. We’re talking sleek cocktail shakers, classes, and ice cube molds that’ll put the ones currently hiding in your freezer to shame. And one of the best places to get glitzy bar goodies at great prices is Walmart.com. Now that’s something we’ll toast to! Scroll below to see what you should scoop up on your next shopping trip to help make all of your holiday libations.
1. Godinger Pineapple Ice Bucket ($59): Because it’s way more fun to serve ice in a gilded pineapple than in a traditional canister.
2. VonShef Bar Tool Set ($65): Every good bartender deserves some rock-star tools to complement his or her skills. This sleek black and gold five-piece set will ensure the drinks keep flowing all night long.
3. Electric Wine Opener ($80): This electric opener will take the muscle ache out of your wine-opening, one bottle at a time.
4. Belmont Bar Cart ($170): Take the party beyond the wet bar with a handy two-level cart. Load it up with your favorite liquors and serving ware for on-the-go fun.
5. Modern Home Copper Straws ($30): Don’t forget about the details! These fancy (and feel-good) copper straws will last you from party to party.
6. Kato Wine Bottle Accessory Tool Kit ($20): Here’s something that’ll come in handy for all those gifted wine bottles that come your way. Use the pressure pump, aerator, foil cutter, and stopper to keep sipping and enjoying them long after the holidays are over.
7. JIC Gem Dyed Teal Agate Coasters ($26): These coasters are a real gem (and that’s not only because they’re preventing water stains).
8. Saguaro Wine Vintage Cocktail Stemless Tumbler ($115): Throw one — or two — back with a pair of seasonally appropriate stemless glasses.
9. Paderno World Cuisine Cocktail Shaker ($36): Martinis, anyone?
10. Harlow & Grey Gold Foil Splash Cocktail Napkin ($12): This is your friendly reminder to stop using boring paper towels at your parties.
11. Fitz & Floyd Luster Whiskey Decanter ($76): When you want to make sure your wine gets a little breathing room before guests arrive, be sure to have a luxe decanter ready to go.
12. Stainless Steel Whiskey Rocks ($27, Set of 8): Diluted drinks will become a thing of the past.
13. GAC Decorative Glass Serving Bowl Set ($28): Bar snacks will never look sad in these adorable trays.
14. Chef Buddy Ice Cube Mold ($13): Take your cocktail up a notch with perfectly round ice cubes.
15. Oggi Copper Plated Coupe Glasses ($28, Set of 2): Toast in style! These copper coupe glasses are up for the task.
16. Paradigm Trends Swoop Wine Chiller ($36): Good things come in threes — and this wine-chilling set is no exception to that.
Looking for holiday party inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.