12 Gorgeous Accessories from Walmart to Upgrade Your Kitchen on a Budget
Decorating your kitchen doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. While many people turn to expensive home stores to upgrade their kitchens with high-end products, it turns out you can actually find the same stuff at Walmart for a fraction of the price. Gorgeous kitchen accessories like copper plated baking and serving tools, natural wood cutting boards, and other countertop items with beautiful designs are just a one-stop-shop away — and your wallet will thank you for being frugal as well as fashionable.
1. Better Homes & Gardens Teal Medallion Serve Bowl ($15): This teal stoneware bowl is the most fabulous vessel for serving up your main dish as well as a display for your fall fruits and vegetables, but you can use it all year round. Walmart also has a full line of matching platters, bowls, and dinnerware to make your collection complete.
2. Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Pumpkin Cocotte ($414): This cast iron pumpkin is on the pricier side (though, not so much when you factor in the sale price), but it’s ideal for serving soups and casseroles to warm you all throughout the fall and winter. Choose between matte black, white, or burnt orange.
3. Gibson Home Eco-Friendly Acacia Wood Salad Bowl Set ($35): Clean, smooth acacia wood makes any salad look restaurant-quality. This three-piece set includes an oversized bowl (plus matching spoons) that’s big enough for the whole family.
4. Blush Mirage: Rainbow Barware Set ($23): Does your home bar need a little color? Well, nothing says “colorful” like a rainbow finish. This four-piece bar set has everything to make the best cocktails, and it looks like it was made by unicorns.
5. Thyme & Table Copper Plated Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set ($10): Ditch those plastic measuring spoons and upgrade to some Pinterest-friendly copper cups that look like they came from a vintage kitchen. They’re every foodie’s best friend.
6. Fennco Styles Creative Pearl Border Cotton Cloth Napkins ($50, Set of Four): Fancy cloth napkins instantly elevate any dinner party you throw, but these also have an elegant pearl design along the edge to make your gathering feel like tea with the Queen.
7. Old Dutch Hammered Metal Water Pitcher with Brass Handle ($50+): Serve up ice-cold water, lemonade, or tea, or just use this copper pitcher as a nice vessel for utensils or flowers. It also comes in sterling silver.
8. The Pioneer Woman Vintage Geo 3-Piece Canister Set ($29): Store your flours and sugars (or your cookies and candy) in these pretty floral canisters to add a feminine touch to your kitchen. Designed exclusively for Walmart by Food Network star The Pioneer Woman, they add a modern yet down-home feel to any space.
9. Wild Animal Collection Porcelain Mugs ($20, Set of Four): Is it just us, or are you getting some strong Anthropologie vibes from these mugs without the Anthropologie price? We love Anthro as much as the next person, so finding these animal-printed mugs, made exclusively for Walmart, for a fraction of the price is a win-win. Walmart also has matching plates.
10. Olive Wood Cheese Board ($34): Durable and sturdy olive wood is the ideal surface for chopping and dicing but also makes an elegant space for serving up charcuterie. This cheese board is made with genuine Mediterranean olive wood from trees that are no longer producing fruit, so they are beautiful as well as ecologically responsible.
11. Mud Pie Circa Utensil Holder ($30): Don’t clutter up your drawers with your most-used spoons and spatulas. In fact, you can keep your most picturesque utensils right on the kitchen counter when you have an equally beautiful holder like this ceramic one.
12. The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 6-Drawer Spice/Tea Box ($29): Whether you need a spot for your tea collection or spice collection, this charming six-drawer box from The Pioneer Woman has the space and look you need. It’s beauty and function all in one product.
Do you have any recommendations for amazing kitchen items from Walmart? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.