While there’s much to love about Easter (the meals, the decorating, the traditions, the desserts), the time can also be stressful. Below, we’ve added a crucial self-care element to your pre-holiday prep: DIY Easter egg bath bombs. Watch the video to see how easy they are to make, and get ready to sneak in a little “me time” before the festivities begin.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons essential oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- food coloring
1. Add baking soda, citric acid, and Epsom salt into a large bowl. Whisk together dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl or jar, mix together olive oil, essential oil, water, and food coloring.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking them together.
4. Spoon the mixture into the Easter egg molds, and add the fresh flowers.
5. Remove the mold.
6. Drop into bath, and let the fizz work its magic while you kick back and enjoy the holiday.
For more DIY inspo, follow us on Pinterest.
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)