How to Make an Easter-Egg Bath Bomb
While there’s much to love about Easter (the meals, the decorating, the traditions, the desserts), the time can also be stressful. Below, we’ve added a crucial self-care element to your pre-holiday prep: DIY Easter egg bath bombs. Watch the video to see how easy they are to make, and get ready to sneak in a little “me time” before the festivities begin.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons essential oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- food coloring
- Add baking soda, citric acid, and Epsom salt into a large bowl. Whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl or jar, mix together olive oil, essential oil, water, and food coloring.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking them together.
- Spoon the mixture into the Easter egg molds, and add the fresh flowers.
- Remove the mold.
- Drop into bath, and let the fizz work its magic while you kick back and enjoy the holiday.
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)
This post has been updated.
- This Harry Potter Sorting Hat Bath Bomb Dissolves to Reveal Your ... ›
- DIY Bath Bombs for Mom – 'Cause She's Da Bomb - Brit + Co ›
- Bombs Away! 10 DIY Bath Bombs - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Bath Bombs to Warm You Up on Cold, Dreary Days - Brit + Co ›