Dress Your Little One With 23 Adorable Baby DIYs
All new parents are kind of obsessed with tickling teeny toes, pinching chubby cheeks and reveling in that intoxicating clean baby skin smell. But at some point, you realize that all that baby cuteness needs to be clothed in more than just a diaper… well, at least sometimes! Fortunately, dressing up baby is just as fun as kissing that bare little belly. From bitty booties to bow ties and beanies, we’re sharing 23 jaw-droppin’ cute baby clothing DIYs that you have to try!
1. Knit Bow Scarf: Everyone will be oohing and ahhing over this super sweet + stylish scarf. Umm, can we get one in our size? (via Little Inspiration)
5. Circle Skirt: It’s possibly the teensiest, tiniest little skirt we’ve ever seen. Deck out your little babe with this cute piece and prepare to proudly proclaim, “I made it myself.” (via Made)
7. TOMS-Inspired Baby and Toddler Shoes: You know exactly what brand of shoes these remind you of and just how much you might pay for a pair. Learn how to make your own with this free pattern and tutorial. Super cute and totally comfy! (via Homemade Toast)
9. Bleach Printed Jumpsuits: Those tired onesies are about to get a major makeover. Apply bleach to a dark onesie with a piece of cork or a cotton bud to create these stunning prints! (via Fellow Fellow)
11. Funky Baby Pants: Proof that serious style is cutest in small packages. If you’re looking for some stylish swag for an upcoming baby shower, here’s a gift that’ll win you fairy godmother status in no time. (via Alisa Burke)
13. Star Onesie: We’re not gonna lie, we had a hard time envisioning how leather and baby might collab. Then we met this star-studded onesie, which is proof that leather babywear isn’t so far-fetched after all. (via See Kate Sew)
16. Super Simple Leggings: Leggings are a wardrobe essential for little ones. You can’t have enough leggings on hand, and this tutorial makes it easy to whip up a bunch on a budget. (via Make It and Love It)
Which of these bitty baby basics are you dyin’ to DIY? Share your favorites in the comments below!