20 Modern and Stylish Baby Blankets to Buy or DIY
We’ve been having so much fun looking at itty bitty cuteness ever since the launch of Brit Kids. Does @MiniStyleHacker ring a bell? How about our baby registry must-haves? And seriously those hats for your mini me we featured? You can’t get any cuter than that. Well, maybe you can. Snuggle up with our list of 20 baby blankets that will have mom drooling, too.
1. Orange and White Stripes ($32): Orange and white stripes are so cheery. This blanket is sure to have your baby smiling all of the time (okay, maybe not ALL of the time).
3. Coral Teepee ($48): This coral color is magical. Plus, it’s a refreshing change from the traditional baby pink.
4. Grey and White Arrows ($55): A baby can totally be sophisticated, especially with this classy ensemble wrapped around him or her. Yes, we said him or her because this cutie is unisex.
5. Bright Stripes ($105): This gorgeous baby blanket is actually a kit — you know we are always up for a good DIY!
8. Black and White Stripes ($15): All Bright Eyes blankets feature high contrast black and white patterns that are designed to encourage visual stimulation and development in babies. How cool is that?
9. Crochet Pattern ($7): The price is for the pattern to make this crochet baby blanket. On a related note, how cute is this photo?
10. Black and White Triangles ($70): This gorgeous fabric is hand-printed. Now if that doesn’t say love, we don’t know what does.
11. Pastel Triangles ($32): This color palette can be used for a boy or girl.
12. Onyx Stripe ($41): The shop for this everything blanket is called “Little Hip Squeaks.” Need we say more? Sold!
15. Peach and Gold Chevron ($40): Peach and gold go so well together. This baby wrap is as soft as it is cute.
16. Minty Arrows ($52): This swaddle is fresh and adorable. And since it’s mint, it can be used for a boy or girl.
17. Black and White Triangles ($34): This unisex baby wrap is “handmade with love” and also super stylish.
18. Geometric ($31): Whether you want to call this pattern triangles, mountains or trees, you definitely have to call it cute.
19. Painted Feathers ($50): This pattern is modern and lovely. We are swooning over the bright colors of course.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.