Yep, baby feet are irresistible — and so are tiny shoes! We’ve hunted down 21 happy little kicks for the tiniest tots. From dapper to dazzling, each pair is almost too cute to be true and sure to make a new parent smile. We kinda wish they were available in our size (although we’ll settle for these killer kicks)!
1. Striped Skimmers ($30): Striped skimmers for spring? Yes, please! These colors will pair beautifully with everything in baby’s spring wardrobe.
2. Benten Cadet Duck ($35): These dapper darlings encourage adventure. (Boys will be boys!) It’s reassuring to know that they’re made of sturdy materials — waterproof duck canvas and a gum cup sole. That gorgeous cadet blue is irresistible too.
3. Toms Classic Tiny Glitter Slip-On ($29): Yes, Toms are available in tiny sizes. These sparkly slip-ons are perfect for little fashionistas, and you’ll feel good about being a part of their “one for one” philosophy. For every pair you purchase, Toms will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.
4. Sperry Top-Sider Kids ($35): These colorful kicks will put some spring in baby’s step… er, crawl?
5. Anchor Bow Sandal ($12): The sun has never been so fun! A peppy pair of anchor sandals offer lots of support for little tots who are starting to pull up and toddle. And how fun is that modern stripe bow!?
6. Nike Fusion Run Athletic Shoe ($42): A tiny take on a much-loved classic proves that you can never be too young to be on trend.
7. Robeez Boys Crib Nate Soft Soles ($25): Straight from a trusted name in children’s shoe wear, a pair of crib kicks that will protect babies’ feet when they’re on the move. Perfect for the little prepster.
8. Baby Girl Cloth Handmade Shoes ($26): A cute cloth flower adds girly detail to some seriously cute shoes. A rainbow of colors makes it easy to match up with everything in baby’s closet.
9. Stride Rite Crawl Espadrille Sandal ($30): Skip into spring style with mini size espadrille sandals. They’re the perfect accessory to a pretty floral sundress.
10. Cherokee Gilda Ballet Flats ($15): Adorable meets affordable. Finally! With this fun and fancy shoe, you get the best of both worlds (plus a frilly pom pom!).
11. Classic Leather Basketball Boot ($36): These shoes feature the practicality of an everyday leather shoe, but with a pop of color. They are the perfect shade of citron for spring. Snazzy.
12. Lime Green Polka-Dot Baby Girl Shoes ($12): Look who’s (not) walkin’! Showing off baby’s snappy polka-dot shoes can be every bit as exciting as her first steps.
13. Bright Pink Canvas Shoes with Gold Brogued Leather ($34): We’re officially handing out the Cutest Canvas Shoe Ever award. These handmade shoes make a great baby shower gift. (Get ready for oohs and aahs!)
14. Trumpette Glitter Tennis Shoes ($32): What can be more fun than the combination of pink and sparkles? Let your darling dazzle in these teeny tiny tennis shoes.
15. Infant’s Studded Mary Jane Ballerina Flats ($35): Start your baby girl off right with a pair of studded glam shoes… or two. It’s true — a girl can never have too many shoes.
16. Baby Bogs Camo in Orange Multi ($35): Little tots will have a blast splishin’ and splashin’ in 100% waterproof baby bog boots. The handles are nice grab ‘n’ go touch, perfect for post-playtime toting.
17. Bahama Slip-On ($30): Your little one looks sweet right down to her toes in these colorful canvas kicks. They also offer some solid support for pre-walkers who are just learning the basics of balance.
18. Mary Jane Baby Girl Shoes ($36): A modern navy and white geo print pairs with red poppy flowers to create a feminine little flat. We’ve said this before (but it’s impossible to resist saying again)… SO cute.
19. Brooklee Union Jack Boot ($75): Who says a leather boot has to be boring? Make a statement with a pair of leather kicks that are styled with a vintage-inspired Union Jack. They’re lined in leather and feature an air cushion insole to protect little feet.
20. Barefoot Baby Sandal ($15): Why cover up those irresistible baby tootsies? Barefoot baby sandals are one of the hottest new trends. Basically, it’s hair bows meet sandals meets frilly baby girl accessories.
21. Baby Souls Ballet Slippers ($32): Every girl, no matter how small, deserves a pair of pretty ballet slippers. These extra special lacy flats in navy and cream are lined with natural canvas and an insole of soft fleece for ultimate comfort.
What mini kicks are you coveting? Talk to us in the comments below.