DIY Home Makeover: 10 Simple Wall Stencils
Love your DIY temporary wallpaper and ready to take your home makeover to the next level? Wall stencils are a great way to bring color and pattern into your home without splurging on expensive (and hard to remove) wallpaper. And for you, our glossy interiors loving friends, we’ve found the most gorgeous, fun wall stencils from exotic ikats to crisp geometric prints. Now, let’s get decorating….
1. Mexican Otomi Pattern Wall Stencil ($44) This traditional print is so fun and playful! Perfect for a kitchen or a child’s room, it adds a touch of whimsy and color to any wall.
3. Small Ikat Wall Stencil($47) Painted in a bright, fun color this exotic print takes on a modern, fun feel.
4. Geometric Wall Stencil ($30) This subtle, elegant stencil gives just a hint of texture to any colored wall. Also perfect for stencil-phobes, this design is easy to paint.
5. Moroccan Wall Stencil ($45) The bold, clean lines of this traditional mediterranean print are perfect for turning an awkward corner or unused space into an exotic show piece!
6. Ikat Bukhara Wall Stencil ($47) The ample white space in this Ikat give the print a more country, casual feel.
7. Hexagon Wall Stencil ($34) This geometric print is so perfectly mid-century modern. The extreme contrast between the plum and chartreuse adds luxury and drama to the very simple stencil design.
8. Ikat Wall Stencil ($34) This bright, fun, simple ikat in bright contrast makes for a bright, dramatic wall.
9. Herringbone Shuffle ($35) On an average day, we don’t think we’d call herringbone hip. But when you’re looking at this wall, your day isn’t average.
Have you stenciled your walls lately? Let us know what looks you’re loving in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)