8 Beauty Lines by Celeb Makeup Artists You Need to Know
There’s a reason why we’ll never turn down tips from a celeb makeup artist. Their top-secret tricks of the trade inspire us to step up our beauty game with products that are worth every penny. That’s probably why we are devoted to lines developed by pros that offer a slew of star-tested, industry-approved items for your every beauty need. Scroll down for our favorite ranges created with a professional touch.
1. Charlotte Tilbury: The woman who counts Kate Moss, J.Lo, and Rihanna as clients has built a wardrobe of killer products that look just as good on the vanity as they do on your skin. Brit+Co Pick: Filmstar Bronze & Glow ($68)
2. By Terry: Terry de Gunzburg is no stranger to all things luxe. From her silky-smooth rose lip balm (a cult fave) to her radiant serums, her products are beloved by January Jones, Hannah Bronfman, and It girls everywhere. Brit + Co Pick: Baume de Rose ($60)
3. Jaclyn Hill: Though this palette is currently out of stock (for the third time!), definitely consider signing up for the email list so you can be the first to know when it’s back in rotation. The shadows by freelance-artist-turned-full-time-beauty-vlogge Hill are beyond saturated and velvety soft. Brit + Co Pick: Jaclyn Hill’s Morphe Eyeshadow Palette ($38)
4. Wayne Goss: If you haven’t had the pleasure of watching Goss’s beauty tutorials on YouTube, stop what you’re doing and go watch now! He’s a makeup wizard, but instead of a magic wand, he uses his own Japanese-crafted brushes. Brit + Co Pick: The Anniversary Set Brushes ($225)
5. Pat McGrath Labs: The woman, the myth, the legend took over the industry by creating iconic looks for countless Vogue covers and fashion month runways. Now she’s creating groundbreaking products that live up to the hype, and are always available come mid-September. Brit + Co Pick: MatteTrance Lipstick ($38)
6. Natasha Denona: As a runway model, Denona picked up the beauty knowledge you can only score backstage, which inspired her to make the switch from model to makeup artist. Now she’s known for her line of glow-inducing face products that deliver a picture-perfect dewy complexion. Brit + Co Pick: Face Glow Foundation ($42)
7. Jillian Dempsey: A quick scroll through Dempsey’s Instagram and you’ll see that’s she’s got some serious industry cred. Her A-list clients include Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Stewart, and Jennifer Lawrence. Brit + Co Pick: Lid Tint Satin Eye Shadow ($28)
8. Kevyn Aucoin: And finally, a list of product lines inspired by pros couldn’t be complete without an appearance from the late, great Kevyn Aucoin. He was the hand behind your favorite ’90s stars including Winona Ryder and Janet Jackson. His legacy lives on through his beloved line — from the creamy concealer featured above to his iconic mascaras. Brit + Co Pick: The Sensual Skin Enhancer ($48)
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.