The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
We don’t know which we love more: rose gold hair for fall or the lattice braid trend. What we do know is that our favorite celebs are killing as always with their hair game and inspiring us to switch up our looks with upgraded updos and bold AF colors. From shocking new dye jobs to serious natural hair inspiration, the world of celebrity hair snaps was especially varied this week. Scroll down to see the latest crop of the celeb styles we’re loving right now.
1. Kylie Jenner: King Kylie dominates our Instagram feeds and hearts once again — this time, sans wig. Kylie bleached her natural strands in preparation for New York Fashion Week, and the result is a fun, beachy, high-fashion look. Somehow the queen has managed to outdo herself yet again.
2. Ashley Tisdale: We first fell in love with Ashley Tisdale’s style when she got her start on the Disney sitcom The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Back then, and in her days playing Sharpay in High School Musical, Ashley wore a bleached blonde look. She took to Instagram this week to post of snap of her caramel brown locks, reminding us all to love our own dark roots.
3. Britney Spears: Britney’s back with a new album and an iconic show in Vegas, but her signature long blonde hair remains the same. She took to Instagram to share an ad snap while accessorizing her dirty blond end-of-summer waves with a fedora. Never forget that hair accessories have the power to completely change the look and feel of an outfit.
4. Lo Bosworth: Our favorite BFF from The Hills is now a self-proclaimed “card-holding member” of the brunette club. While blond hair really suited Lo, we’re obsessed with her new light brown hue.
5. Kelly Rowland: It was Queen Bey’s birthday this week, and former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland shared some snaps from the themed festivities via Instagram. Grabbing inspiration from the ’70s, Kelly donned a brushed-out fro. This look is giving us some serious glam rock vibes.
6. Imaan Hammam: Model Imaan gave us a glimpse of her healthy, vibrant curls on Instagram this week, showing us that sometimes it’s best to let the wind do its thing. Take it from Imaan — it can make for some seriously good hair snaps. #NaturalHairGoals
7. Maria Borges: Model Maria Borges wore her natural puff in an asymmetrical crop for a recent photoshoot, and we can’t get enough. By gelling down the sides, she really lets the fringe take center stage.
8. Jayden Smith: Say what you want about the Smith children, but one thing is for sure — they’ve got some pretty eccentric style. Jayden’s been rocking a braided look that’s not quite the Weeknd-level, but still strays far from the norm. We dig it.
9. Lupita Nyong’o: Our all-around favorite actress and human being wore a Labor Day look that was chill AF. Pairing her micro braids with a floppy hat, she’s making us wish summer never had to end.
10. North West: The unlikeliest member of the Kardashian clan grabbed everyone’s attention this week. Little North’s ringlets were finally let down from her usual high-bun style for Kanye’s Madison Square Garden concert. Aside from her awesome curls, we especially adore North and Kim’s matching mommy-and-me outfits.
Want more celeb hair inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!