Best Face Moisturizers With SPF to Scoop Up Before Summer
With sun damage being the number one cause of aging skin (yikes!), it’s majorly important to make sure you’re shielded on the daily this summer. Aside from limiting your time in the sunshine, moisturizers with built-in SPF are a super helpful way to preserve that youthful glow, without adding another step to your beauty regimen. Scoop up one of these eight hydrating and sun-protecting combos, then enjoy the warm weather in all its glory (while reapplying often).
1. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 ($40): First Aid Beauty — a brand created especially for those with sensitive skin — crafted the ultimate SPF moisturizer. Not only will it guard against sun damage, but it’ll also soothe and even out skin tone. Buh-bye, aging skin!
2. Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea ($44): Great for any skin type, this Origins SPF hydrator is oil-free and antioxidant-rich, making it a fab buy in your anti-aging arsenal. Plus, it helps safeguard against environmental aggressors, like infrared rays and pollution!
3. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 ($32): This lightweight, ultra-smooth hydrator boasts an SPF 47, so harsh sun rays don’t stand a chance. Not to mention that it features a unique blend of antioxidants, skin-soothers, and moisturizers that boost sun protection while making your skin look even more flawless.
4. Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30 ($28): For the oily-skinned gal, this choice will check all your boxes. Created with aloe vera to soothe and hydrate, St. John’s Wort to repair skin, and green tea for antioxidant infusion, it’s the total package.
5. Coola Classic Face SPF 30 ($32): Formulated with organic evening primrose, linseed oils, safflower oleosomes, and acai oil, this unscented moisturizer will do more than just protect against the sun. It will also provide your skin with the nutrients and antioxidants it needs to fight aging and look glowy AF.
6. Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Anti-Aging Sunscreen ($48): If you’re looking for a sunscreen that moisturizes, reduces the appearance of fine lines, tightens, controls sebum, and soothes, here it is.
7. Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30 ($36): Defend your complexion against signs of aging with the eight powerful antioxidant ingredients in this SPF. It combines sun protection and nourishing ingredients, like carrot root extract and jojoba seed oil.
8. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 50+ ($14): Never heavy or greasy on your skin, this daily moisturizer infuses the skin with much-needed hydration while blocking out both UVA and UVB rays. PS: It’s fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and sold at a great price point — yes, please!
Tweet us your favorite SPF moisturizers @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.