We are all more or less a little addicted to online shopping. From Anthro to Zara, we’re regularly scouring the Internet for great deals and hunting for our new favorite online shop. Whether you’re looking to discover new designers, unique pieces for a night out or simply want to refresh your closet for spring, you and your credit card should shop these five retailers asap.
1. Emerging Thoughts: Emerging Thoughts got a ton of buzz going with their fun nail decals by Sara M. Lyons, so it’s no surprise that the rest of the shop is full of quirky goods and up-and-coming designers. Think of it as your one-stop shop for both a cute dress and a gift that will make your BFF smile. You totally need these Drake balloons for your next party.
2. Bear Cat Vintage: For the girl who dreams of living in another decade, Bear Cat Vintage boasts an artfully curated collection of vintage and modern pieces at reasonable prices. They carry a wide array of bright colors and ’60s-style floral patterns perfect for transitioning into spring. Flip through their lookbooks for some serious style inspiration!
3. Myrtle: Myrtle’s online shop is home to a selection of pieces by independent designers and high-end vintage goods. They keep you up to date on their newest in-store and online arrivals through their Instagram, so if you’re not able to visit their adorable Los Angeles brick and mortar, you’ll still be able to get a hold of the items you covet.
4. Hello Holiday: Everyone has that one friend — the smart, funny, cool girl whose closet you wish you could raid on a daily basis. Hello Holiday is that friend. The online retailer is stocked with clothes from independent designers all over the world. The store’s founders, Meg and Sarah, are the kind of girls you wish you could be best friends with, and considering they send a handwritten note with each individual order, it kind of feels like they already are.
5. Vestiaire Collective: For the girl who wants to look effortlessly Parisian chic, this one is for you. Vestiaire Collective is an online fashion resale marketplace that acts as an agent between buyers and sellers, ensuring all listed items are authentic designer pieces. Originally from Paris, the site already boasts over three million users across Europe, along with a few fashion-forward US members since their stateside launch at the beginning of this year.
What are some of your favorite lesser-known online retailers? Tell us in the comments below!