There are tons of kitchen essentials out there that promise to be life-changing. The sad reality is that most of them just take up space, leaving us feeling gullible and full of buyer’s remorse. So how can we tell if a product is worthwhile? Leave it to the honest reviews. These 10 kitchen items are some of the hottest and highly rated gadgets on Amazon right now, so get shoppin’.
1. Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale ($13): This stainless steel multifunctional food scale makes measuring ingredients a breeze. It’s also ideal for portion tracking, making it a must for all of you MyFitnessPal devotees!
2. ThermoPro Digital Food Cooking Thermometer ($13): Say goodbye to dry chicken, overcooked salmon, and rubbery steak. This instant-read digital thermometer takes the guesswork out of cooking. Medium rare? No problem.
3. Cuisina Citrus Press ($9): When life hands you lemons, squeeze the heck out of them with this sturdy press. Made of commercial-grade aluminum, this gadget promises all the juice without any trace of pulp or pesky seeds.
4. Spiralizer Five-Blade Vegetable Slicer ($29): Spiralized veggies are all the rage, and this heavy-duty machine will keep you from getting bored of your healthy lifestyle whether you’re eating low-carb, Keto, Paleo, or raw. With five different blades on this beauty, the possibilities are endless.
5. GLOUE Silicon Spatula Set ($9): These beautifully bright silicone spatulas are BPA-free and totally safe for coated and non-stick cookware. Stain and odor resistant, they’re easy to clean and are dishwasher safe.
6. Pyrex Three-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set ($17): Measuring liquids has never been easier. Because these stackable cups are made with nonporous glass, they won’t warp, stain, or absorb odors.
7. OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler ($9): Peeling fruits and vegetables is never fun. But it can be made easier, and that’s exactly why this swivel peeler is so highly acclaimed. The handle is comfortable and offers a non-slip grip that makes repetitive strokes much less painful.
8. OXO Good Grips Avocado Slicer ($15): No matter how you split it, pit it, and slice it, this kitchen tool will give you neat and clean slices of avocado every time. People have even raved about how well it works with eggs! Get ready for ALL the pretty salads.
9. Stainless Steel Pineapple De-Corer ($6): Buying a pineapple always seems like a great idea… until you have to cut it. Luckily, this gadget peels, cores, and slices it effortlessly.
10. Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer ($15): Ready to impress your wine snob friends? This fun and fancy device has a robust aerating chamber and air intake system that gives your wine the ideal amount of oxygen for the best taste.
What kitchen gadgets do you swear by? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.