This time of year, your skin needs extra TLC during the transitional weather. While you may have your morning beauty routine down to a science and you can do your overnight skincare routine with your eyes closed, the time in between can be just as crucial. With innovative products that easily fit in your bag, you have no excuse not to tend to your skin throughout the day. Scroll below to see how you can combat your skincare woes from morning to midnight now that the temps are starting to change.
1. Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner – Rose Petal ($7): Washing your face with a traditional cleansing product can dry out your skin and alter its pH balance, which is a huge no-no during unpredictable weather. To get everything back in order, incorporate a toner into your morning beauty routine. Put a few drops on a cotton swab and wipe it across your face. Not only will this rebalance your complexion, but it will remove any leftover dirt or makeup that you might’ve missed.
2. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 ($32): Before you head out the door, remember that sunscreen is a must to protect from the sun’s harmful rays, even if it’s chilly out. Why? Because your skin is still exposed to UVB and UVA rays despite the clouds. Instead of using an ultra heavy solution, reach for this sunscreen that comes out clear, goes on weightless, and is soft-to-the-touch.
3. Garnier Naturals Soothing Facial Mist – Rose Water ($7): An easy way to give your skin that afternoon pick-me-up it craves is by using a rosewater facial mist. This formula is suited for sensitive skin and will hydrate your face with just one spritz even when you apply it over your makeup. Plus, it has 96 percent naturally-derived ingredients, so you know your skin is getting the right treatment.
4. Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ($38): After a long day at the office, you probably want to take off your makeup the minute you get home. The best way to get rid of daytime grime without depleting your skin of moisture is by using coconut oil. This formula is rich in vitamin E so it’ll instantly enrich and hydrate all night long.
5. FARMACY Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy ($56): If your face is feeling extra parched, then a honey face mask is the solution. With added ingredients like B vitamins, glycerin, and Royal Jelly that will help lock in moisture and smooth uneven texture, this mask will leave you feeling as renewed as you do from a visit to the spa.
6. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Pumpkin Sleeping Pack ($12): Before you hit the hay, infuse your skin with a boost of moisture. Rely on this pumpkin sleeping mask to do all the work for you while you snooze. When you wake up, your complexion will feel refreshed and silky after absorbing ingredients like vitamin A and beta carotene.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.