Now that we’ve survived spring cleaning season, we’re doing our best to make ALL aspects of our lives a little more organized. So after we used the KonMari method to tidy our closet and wrangled our cords with washi tape, we thought we’d invest in a super-handy planner to help keep up with our hectic schedule. But instead of waiting until January to start a brand-new paper planner (or tearing out nearly half a year of blank pages), we’re highlighting 12 cute AF undated planners that you can start tomorrow.
1. Paper Source Painted Petals Undated Planner ($18): This *adorable* painted planner practically screams summer vibes. With artwork by Scottish artist and flower portraitist Katy Smail, the planner is gorgeously embossed and has the added bonus of gilded edges.
2. DOZI FOUND Undated Planner ($28): Handmade by San Francisco maker Wendy Chung, this subtle hardcover planner is definitely a stunner. It’s an undated weekly planner that’ll last you a full calendar year, and it comes with 18 lined pages for all your genius notes.
3. The Mini Happy Planner Undated ($20): Three cheers for positivity! This cute disc-bound planner is filled with inspirational artwork that’ll make finding the motivation to stay organized super easy. Some elements of the planner are treated with foil, and the whole thing is completely undated. Just pack it in your purse and organize on-the-go.
4. The 52-Week Journal, The Happiness Planner ($38): If you’re looking for a planner that tracks your goals and moods instead of your weekly to-dos, check out The Happiness Planner. Instead of boring work lists, this planner includes weekly goal setting, a weekly overview, and weekly reflection pages.
5. SkandiDesign Grey Marbled Weekly Planner ($23): Ever since the marble trend exploded, we’ve been slowly adding a bit of marble to every nook and cranny of our lives. Because this stunning undated planner is so simple, it gives you the flexibility to plan and decorate the inner pages however you want. Bonus: It’ll *totally* elevate your Instagram flat lays… just saying!
6. Passion Planner Undated Monday Classic Paradise Blue ($35): Whatever your passion is, use this undated planner to slay your goals. Along with a Passion RoadMap that helps you define and create actions to achieve your goals, this fun planner has weekly *and* monthly calendars to make sure you stay on track, no matter what life throws your way.
7. Iconic Seize the Day Wirebound Daily Undated Planner ($24): Iconic’s elegant wire-bound daily undated planner in blush pink or rich blue is definitely a great option for fans of traditionally organized planners.
8. Rifle Paper Co Pink Floral Weekly Desk Pad ($12): If bound planners aren’t your thing, check out this pretty-in-pink desk pad from floral mega-star Rifle Paper Co. Not only is each page completely undated, but you can simply rip off a page like a sticky note and start fresh if your plans suddenly change. Weekend road trip, anyone?
9. Brit + Co “Everything Is Possible” Planner ($15): Our Target exclusive planners come in a variety of fun colors and designs, and the best part is that you can completely personalize them with stickers, patches, and magnetic bookmarks. Each planner comes with monthly and weekly calendars, to-do lists, activity pages, and blank pages for your daydream doodles. Similar to our DIY Kits, each planner comes with a free Brit + Co online class so you can brush up on any of your creative skills now that you’ve got your life organized.
10. GEEHEY Fabulous Planner Pack ($28): Planner decorating is HUGE on Instagram right now, and this super affordable planner pack comes with all the goodies you need to get started. It includes a colorful planner, full colored sticker sheets, refillable cover sheets, and a trendy clear zipper pouch for holding your loot.
11. TheBigCalendar Pocket Weekly Small Planner ($20): This tiny canary yellow planner is perfect for the gal who doesn’t want to carry around a ginormous purse just to stay on top of her to-dos. Customize it by selecting the starting month or opt for one that’s undated.
12. PlanMyEveryday Daily Planner Notebook ($9): If you’re not sure if you can commit to an entire year of listing your to-dos, check out this 50-day planner to see if you can stick to planning on paper. You got this, girl!
Are you a paper planner gal? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Getty)