6 Black-Owned Beauty Companies That Are Solving Problems for Women Worldwide
Whether it's dealing with makeup that's too muted or a hair product that doesn't work with a specific texture, real-life beauty problems can lead to the start of a truly great business. We're highlighting six companies that are breathing new life into the beauty industry while solving problems for women worldwide. Click through to learn how they're doing it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
(Photos via brands; featured photos via Catherine Marion)
- Comedian Franchesca Ramsey on Her Journey to Becoming an Accidental Activist - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Bold Black Beauty Looks We Can’t Stop Swooning Over - Brit + Co ›
- Say Hello to Hydration With These Winter Beauty Essentials - Brit + Co ›
- Meet This Clean Beauty Founder - Brit + Co ›
- 31 Black-Owned Businesses You Can Support RN — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›