12 Bold Wedding Manicures for the Modern Bride
Your bridal style should be a reflection of you and what you love every day, so if you would *never* wear a nude manicure, why would you rock one on your wedding day? Bridal beauty has evolved way past shades of cream and ivory, with brides finding new ways to embrace a pop of color on their big day. And if you’re a beauty babe, what better way to do that than with a bold, colorful manicure? If you’re looking for a wedding nail look that’s as lively as you are, you’re in the right place. Ahead, you’ll find 12 takes on never-subtle nails that are sure to turn a few heads as you walk down the aisle.
1. Rose Gold Accent: There’s nothing more on-trend than a millennial pink mani! Top it with a flash of rose gold and your nails will be almost as gorgeous as you are.
2. Palm Leaves:If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding but don’t want to book a flight, let your manicure bring the tropics to you.
3. Black-and-White Color Block:Black-and-white is a classic combo. This modern manicure will perfectly match your decor without looking goth.
4. Champagne Glitter:This nail design looks luxurious but is so simple to create. Just swipe on a few layers of bubbly glitter and your nails will sparkle all night long.
5. Hot Pink Glitter:Channel your inner Elle Woods for your wedding day, and you’ll be the most stunning bride Delta Nu has ever seen. What, like it’s hard or something?
6. Unicorn: Your wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of your life, so why not shed some actual magic on your mani with this unicorn-inspired finish?
7. Rainbow Swarovski: If you’re planning an over-the-top wedding, you need a manicure that is going to fit the vibe. These fabulously colorful nails will look amazing as you hit the dance floor all night long.
8. Glitter Confetti: Love confetti, but don’t want to spend all night picking it out of your hair? Consider a glitter confetti manicure instead. Apply a base coat to your nails before individually placing mini flecks of confetti. Once the confetti dries in place, finish your manicure with two layers of top coat.
9. Red Roses:Nothing says romance like roses. This rose bouquet manicure will make you almost second guess whether or not you need a bridal bouquet.
10. Rainbow Hearts:For a day dedicated to love, there is no manicure more fitting than one filled with colorful hearts.
11. Glitter Hearts:If you’re not a fan of nude but still want something subtle, you’ll love this glitter heart mani. Dip a toothpick in red nail polish to trace your heart design, then fill in your heart with red glitter.
12. Bling Bling:We’re sure your engagement ring is plenty sparkly, but a little extra bling never hurt anybody! Use a toothpick to carefully dot rhinestones along the border of your nails.
Which manicure is perfect for your big day? Tag us in your wedding mani photos @BritandCo!
(Image via Falch Sortland/Getty)