12 Bold Wedding Manicures for the Modern Bride
Your wedding style should be a reflection of what you love every day, so if you would *never* wear a nude manicure, why rock one on one of the biggest days of your life? Bridal beauty has evolved way past shades of cream and ivory and into bold, bright territory. Ahead, you’ll find 12 takes on never-subtle nails that will turn heads as you walk down the aisle. (Photo via Falch Sortland/Getty)
1. Rose Gold Accent: There’s nothing more on-trend than a millennial pink mani, especially when topped with a touch of rose gold.
2. Palm Leaves: If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding but don’t want to book a flight, it’s time to schedule a manicure appointment for tropical nail art designs.
3. Black-and-White Color Block: Black-and-white is a classic combo. This modern manicure will perfectly match any wedding decor without looking goth.
4. Champagne Glitter: This nail design is simple to create. Just swipe on a few layers of bubbly glitter and your digits will sparkle all night long.
5. Hot Pink Glitter: Channel your inner Elle Woods with this Delta Nu-approved mani. What, like it’s hard or something?
6. Unicorn: Your wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of your life, which means holographic unicorn nails are totally acceptable.
7. Rainbow Swarovski: Over-the-top weddings deserve a manicure that fits the vibe.
8. Glitter Confetti: Love confetti, but don’t want to spend all night picking it out of your hair? Consider a glitter confetti manicure instead. Apply a base coat before individually placing mini flecks of confetti. Once the it dries in place, finish with two layers of top coat.
9. Red Roses: Nothing says romance like roses. This floral manicure will make you almost second guess whether or not you should carry an actual bouquet.
10. Rainbow Hearts: For a day dedicated to love, there is no manicure more fitting than one filled with colorful hearts.
11. Glitter Hearts: Dip a toothpick in red nail polish to trace a heart design, then fill in your heart with red glitter.
12. Bling Bling: Engagement rings are plenty sparkly, but a little extra bling never hurt anybody. Use a toothpick to carefully dot rhinestones along the border of your nails.
Which wedding mani is your fave? Tell us at @BritandCo.