5 Capsule Collections That Take the Stress Out of Getting Dressed
There are so many new fall trends to shop for this season. Rather than buying one thing from here and another from there, let a capsule collection do it all for you. These curated collections are a great way to help you get dressed, be a more conscious consumer, and generally live a more minimal and organized life. Choosing the right capsule wardrobe is tough, especially if you love trying out the latest trends every season. Lucky for us, these five brands have taken the guesswork out of the process by creating effortless, ready-made collections to help you with your perfect fall and winter wardrobe.
1. Vetta: With only five pieces per capsule, Vetta proves just how little you really need to create new looks for a whole month. The collections, which range from The Relaxed Capsule ($449) to The Edgy Capsule ($529), come with ingeniously designed pieces that convert to create multiple looks.
2. Encircled: Encircled started off by designing clothes that would allow us to travel with less and soon realized that the same principles of fewer but better could be applied to our clothing at home too. Their kits, like the three-piece Virtual Romper ($396), seamlessly integrate into your existing wardrobe to help you create a ton of new looks.
3. Brass: Brass clothing lets you customize your own capsule collection while providing enough guidance so the process isn’t overwhelming. Try one of their curated kits like The Laid Back Kit ($249) with three pre-chosen pieces, or create your own kit from the many options of versatile, classic clothing.
4. Universal Standard: Universal Standard is a favorite for minimal, size-inclusive clothing, but it also sells curated kits for a range of needs and styles. If you’re simply looking to add some basics to your wardrobe, try The Seven Piece Kit ($180). If you’re in the market for a major wardrobe overhaul, check out The Starter Kit ($570).
5. Joon + Co: Joon + Co helps the modern woman conquer her day by cutting down on her getting-ready time. The brand pulls classic pieces from various responsible fashion houses and puts them together in 10-piece collections that can be mixed to create 30 looks. The Festive Capsule ($1200) is perfect for the winter season with its mix of luxe party wear and cozy sweaters.
Have you tried capsule wardrobes? Share your thoughts with us@BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Cover photo via Vetta)