Woot woot, you’re engaged! Getting married is exciting and amazing, but it can also be overwhelming. Luckily, tradition lets us know that we can recruit our sisters, cousins and very best friends to help keep us from freaking out constantly. Bridesmaids are an essential support system, and this is a great way to show your friends how important they are to you on your big day. Then again, these are your besties, so it’s totally cool to have some fun with it. We looked around and found some of the most creative cards and gifts to help you pop the question to your bridesmaid hopefuls. And if you’re feeling extra creative, check out this list of DIY asks too.
2. Cupcakes in a Jar: Bridesmaids can have their cake (in this jar) and eat it too! This is by far the yummiest ask we’ve come across, and it alludes to tasks that might pop up later on. (via Marry This)
4. You Are My Anchor Necklace ($12): Make your girls’ day special with a (super cute and wearable!) reminder of what you’ve been through together <3
6. Marbled Clay Ring Dishes: Your girls have been swooning over your ring since you got it. Gift them a handmade ring dish to hold their own baubles and tape your request to the underside for a thoughtful DIY gift. (via Brit + Co)
7. Initialed Cosmetic Bags ($39): These little bags are cute, and the initials on front add a personal touch. A heartfelt note inside asking for a helping hand on your big day would be a sweet addition.
8. A Beautiful Handmade Card ($9): Can’t make it there in person? This pretty card will reach your faraway bridesmaids-to-be and get down on one knee for you!
10. Tie the Knot Bracelet ($11): The women you choose to have by your side when you’re getting hitched are a paramount part of your life. Let them know that you couldn’t tie the knot without them with this pretty bangle.
11. Mini Nail Polish Gift: These little boxes are an adorable way to ask your friends to play a part in your wedding. We think choosing a slightly different shade for each girl is a great way to shake things up. (via Floridian Social)
12. Personalized Champagne Glasses ($30): Big fans of paint night? Give a nod to your fave weekend outing with these fun painted glasses made to look like each bridesmaid.
14. Customized Bridesmaids Cards ($5): These customizable cards are a great way to ask your girls to be in your wedding and give a shoutout to each one’s unique look.
15. Matchbox and Bobby Pins: This ask keeps things short and sweet. Bobby pins from shop ban.do, a matchbox and a patterned printable get to the point and leave extra time to pop champagne when they say yes! :) (via Studio DIY)
How will you ask your friends to be a part of your big day? Let us know in the comments!