16 Ways to Decorate Your Bedroom on Budget
If you’re anything like us, you *love* decorating. From buying to styling, we’re all about adorning our spaces with decor that inspires us. But it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to decorate. Don’t believe us? We’ve already taken to the living room, and now we’re here to tackle the bedroom. Scroll on for a list of fab finds, all under $50.
1. Nate Berkus Elephant Trinket Dish ($10): From Mr. Berkus’s latest collection for Target, this lovely little dish — complete with an adorable elephant — is perfect for displaying your prettiest pieces of jewelry.
2. Postcard Pillowcase ($6): Who says pillowcases have to be plain? Show them some love with an unexpected postcard print.
3. Dhalias Bouquet Dictionary Page Wall Art ($8): Beautiful flowers painted against a vintage encyclopedia page background make this the ideal artwork for a book lover’s bedroom.
4. Lighten Up Floor Shade ($9): This two-toned blue shade is sure to brighten up any room. Score this baby while it’s still on sale.
5. Pug Reflection Wall Decal ($10): Wall decals provide countless decorating options without the commitment of paint or wallpaper, and they’re perfect for those of us who are constantly redecorating. This decal comes in several colors to fit with any scheme. Plus, how adorable is that li’l pug?
6. Agate Bookend ($19): These rockin’ (get it?) bookends will keep your faves stylishly organized and within reach for some bedtime reading.
7. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Clay has never looked so classy. This kit allows you to channel your childhood with clay to create a beautiful marbled dish.
8. New Heritage Hooks ($14): These cabin-inspired hooks will keep your jackets, hats and bags neatly organized and off your bedroom floor.
9. Prisma Frame ($15): Keep photos of your favorite memories suspended in a cool prism frame.
10. Native Maps Print ($25): Show some hometown pride with a chic and detailed city print.
11. Macrame Hanging Planter Kit ($25): A bedroom isn’t complete without some greenery. Add some plants and color to your space with these beauties.
12. Chalkboard Globe ($36): Jot down quick notes and inspirational quotes on this quirky chalkboard.
13. Faux Fur Throw ($40): A cozy throw is just what you need for that weekend Netflix session in bed. House of Cards, anyone?
14. Industrial Wall Mirror ($39): Functional and with a hint of industrial flair, this chic mirror will make sure you look fab before heading out the door.
15. Polka Dot Screen Print Pillow ($40): Your bed can never have enough pillows, right? Pick up some in different prints and shades for a unique, plush look.
16. Duvet Cover Set ($50): A bedroom decor post wouldn’t be complete without a bedding option. We’re in love with this simple striped duvet that will add a pop of color to your space.
How do you decorate on a tight budget? What are your favorite ways to decorate your bedroom? Chat with us in the comments!