17 Ways to Decorate Your Living Room on a Budget
When your budget is tight, we know it can be challenging to decorate your home the way you want. Though it might seem like the most fabulous decor finds are out of your reach, we’re here to show you that you can snag a luxe look on a budget. First we took on the bedroom, and now we’re headed to the living room. Scroll on for 17 decor finds for the living room, all under $50.
3. Martha Stewart Seaglass Fabric Drawer ($7): Our girl Martha knows how to do storage. Use pretty “drawers” to organize items you don’t want on display — think remotes, DVDs and charging cords.
4. Gray Decorative Pillow Cover ($10): Pillows covers are another great way to personalize your space without busting your budget. Simply swap them out as you please to give your room a fresh, new look.
6. Sea Salt Candle ($16): Have your living room look and smell good with a brightly colored candle.
7. Chenille Throw ($20): No living room would be complete without a cozy throw blanket. Keep several on hand for snuggles, whether they’re draped over your couch or corralled in a large basket.
8. Hustle, Darling Print ($17): Harness that hustlin’ energy with this pretty pink print.
9. Plum + Bow Ceramic Feather Catch-All Dish ($14): Keep this beautiful boho dish by your door for keys, loose change, lip balm and other essentials to grab before heading out.
13. Summer Print ($45): This bold and colorful artwork is sure to freshen up your space for the warm and sunny months ahead.
14. You Should’ve Sheen It Wall Frame Set ($35): This set of frames, varying in size and hung by chains, will make any photos look fab.
15. Reclaimed Wood-Wheel Clock ($48): Give your living room that cozy cabin feel with a woodland-inspired clock.
How do you stick to a budget when decorating? Chat with us in the comments!