17 Ways to Decorate Your Living Room on a Budget
When your budget is tight, we know it can be challenging to decorate your home the way you want. Though it might seem like the most fabulous decor finds are out of your reach, we’re here to show you that you can snag a luxe look on a budget. First we took on the bedroom, and now we’re headed to the living room. Scroll on for 17 decor finds for the living room, all under $50.
3. Martha Stewart Seaglass Fabric Drawer ($7): Our girl Martha knows how to do storage. Use pretty “drawers” to organize items you don’t want on display — think remotes, DVDs and charging cords.
4. Gray Decorative Pillow Cover ($10): Pillows covers are another great way to personalize your space without busting your budget. Simply swap them out as you please to give your room a fresh, new look.
6. Sea Salt Candle ($16): Have your living room look and smell good with a brightly colored candle.
7. Chenille Throw ($20): No living room would be complete without a cozy throw blanket. Keep several on hand for snuggles, whether they’re draped over your couch or corralled in a large basket.
8. Hustle, Darling Print ($17): Harness that hustlin’ energy with this pretty pink print.
9. Plum + Bow Ceramic Feather Catch-All Dish ($14): Keep this beautiful boho dish by your door for keys, loose change, lip balm and other essentials to grab before heading out.
13. Summer Print ($45): This bold and colorful artwork is sure to freshen up your space for the warm and sunny months ahead.
14. You Should’ve Sheen It Wall Frame Set ($35): This set of frames, varying in size and hung by chains, will make any photos look fab.
15. Reclaimed Wood-Wheel Clock ($48): Give your living room that cozy cabin feel with a woodland-inspired clock.
How do you stick to a budget when decorating? Chat with us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)