15 Ways to Show Off Your Plants
Keeping indoor plants is a beautiful hobby — from succulents to ferns to fiddle leaf figs, there are scads to choose from. Putting a live plant or two in your home adds a sense of permanence to any space, no matter how big or small. Whether you’re a brown thumb trying to turn over a new leaf or you’re a plant pro, we’ve got 15 potted plant arrangements that’ll have you nurturing your green thumb in no time.
1. Pretty Pots: While pretty pots might not actually make your plants any greener, it’ll be harder to forget to water them with such an eye-catching piece. If you don’t want to splurge on a planter, you can definitely DIY one. (via Studio Home)
5. Mini Plants: Worried about the lack of space for plants in your little loft apartment? Just downsize your plants and your pots for the same gratifying effect as bigger plants. (via The Inspired Room)
10. Crate Garden: Add some rustic charm to your home with a mini indoor garden that lives in a wood crate. Creating this garden can also be a fun activity for the kiddos. (via Blythe Ponytail Parades)
13. On a Bookshelf: The top of your bookshelf was made for more than dust. Put a couple plants up there to make it feel more finished. (via I’m Breanna Rose)
15. Nontraditional Gallery Display: Not allowed to hang frames in your apartment? Mix your favorite photos of your friends and family with your plants for a gorgeous photo display. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Do you include potted plants in your decor? What is your favorite indoor plant? Tell us below!